Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

A quick updateā€¦

Broke up a nug this morning, found theseā€¦

They were right, there ARE seeds in that bag!

They look pretty darn okay too in my uneducated opinion as well!

Win/win!

10 Likes

Since thatā€™s a carryover from another threadā€¦
$50 1/2 oz bought specifically because my grey market delivery service said ā€œmay contain seedsā€

Itā€™s really good too.

7 Likes

Which producer?

1 Like

https://marriedtojane.ca/menu/item/20

Iā€™m hoping I get a bunch more, maybe 75% of that half ounce left to go throughā€¦

2 Likes

Nooo! Outside the delivery area. I might need to bug a friend in kitchener :frowning_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey, whereā€™d everyone go?

crickets

1 Like

back to the free seeds/clones thread, lol

1 Like

See you there!

Is this thread gonna get locked too? :man_facepalming:

Iā€™m sooooo tired of people complaining about how free seeds are being given away.

2 Likes

(sigh)ā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s focus on the positives. We still have eachother!

Edit- @bassman5420, @Pluckyevil - That was top-shelf entertainment, I definitely had fun :clap:

3 Likes

Itā€™s just sad. Iā€™m sad. Iā€™m reading a bunch of happy vibes and then jerks come in and ruin it.

2 Likes

For the record I just hang out here because nobody visits my topic. Now I know how Grandpa felt in that long-term facilityā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks, I just wanted to kill a few birds with 1 stone and cheer some people up. Hard when others are constantly waking up on the wrong side of the bed and taking it out on everyone else.

2 Likes

I liked the picture of the coin flip arrow, that was awesome

2 Likes

I thought it was a tree?

lol well just for the records bookā€¦ Iā€™m on your bathroom thread now. Itā€™s crowded in there, can I sit on the toilet, maybe? Gotta pinch oneā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Best seat in the house!

letā€™s be nice to one another as usual!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thinking: :joy: :crazy_face:

How are the autos!? Miss you? Doubt it!! LOL! Theyā€™re on auto pilot!