Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Iā€™m just going to keep my hands away from the keyboard next time.

Iā€™ll just sit there counting my middle fingers instead.

I got a lot of 'em.

8 Likes

Yeah, it appears to be the likes you get that builds them. I get much love from OG no matter if they click the little heart button or not, thatā€™s what I like. Personally I wouldnā€™t mind seeing them remove the feature so nobody has little greed dots. I mean really, what would it matter? I see jealously coming from cartoon hearts and likes but can see no negative to the little green dots going away.

2 Likes

You were right though.

Anyone remember yesterday when I said it feels like the environment changed around here, back for the better? Seems I spoke too soon.

6 Likes

No brother, you be you. Donā€™t let someone else change you.

5 Likes

Have some steak and bake

7 Likes

I was close to getting sweary and suspended at one point.
iwasthis-close-this-close-com-18001794

4 Likes

I like to look at it like this.

4 Likes

Always consider the source.

2 Likes

Will keep that in mind next time instead of trying to tie all 17 middle fingers into knots.

1 Like

That looks really good!

As for the issue at hand, the only problem are people coming in and stirring the pot complaining about how FREE!! seeds are being given away. I donā€™t think anybody should start up in this thread, I just think anybody who told people who came in and complained to stop being a jerk shouldnā€™t feel bad. People ARE being jerks about seeds and itā€™s not the people giving them away :sob:

1 Like

Next time you speak, not too soon!! Bad Slicky!!

1 Like

Damn you, my wife is cooking tonight.

That means chicken.

This should cheer yall up, bitching me out to wait lol. I saw on another forum a guy posting a bud JUST like my top one and asking if it was ready and every one said yes but to just take the top and let the others go. Soooo thoughts on this chick? Trichs all milky and some amber very close to flower

3 Likes

If I had to eyeball it iā€™d say 1 more week. Are you checking a calyx for the trichomes?

Sheā€™s pretty, more than that, maybe !? Thoughts!

Make sure your looking at calyx trichromes, on leaves they always change sooner. Iā€™d say 3ish weeks, but I like a high % amber too.

Yea hold one trying to maneuver phone with loupe to get a pic

1 Like

What can I say, I felt balance had been restored :smile: I forgot to some people the joy of others is grating and unacceptable :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is hard. I canā€™t stand still lol.

2 Likes

I saw this coming bud. Thatā€™s why I tried to steer folks to the chat thread. It got silly, especially yesterday with hundreds of posts about everything but seeds. While I personally donā€™t have an issue with it, some do. Because of that we need to be aware and conscience of what we do. There were some with a ridiculous post count in that thread yesterday, I knew it would get someoneā€™s attention and not in a good way.

1 Like