Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

2 more weeks

2 Likes

5 Likes

Got a plant acting funny. Someone say corgi go with your gut.

1 Like

You canā€™t say ā€œneeds two more weeksā€ unless you add the obligatory ā€œand some calmagā€.

Are you new?

5 Likes

Def more magcal

I like using the strongest reading glasses from the dollar store and zooming in halfway on my phone. Gives a great pic. I can take one later tonight once my room turns on. I think there are some in scts sideshow.

2 Likes

you crack me up! :joy:

1 Like

I can do that lol

Apparently itā€™s just you and not the mods latelyā€¦lol

Try this thread out @Breelie for some added insight. You are perfectly fine here but if you post there as well it will get you many more opinions.

1 Like

What in the fudge just happened!?

1 Like

Salty people

1 Like
1 Like

sorry to kick a dead horse but to those that say they cant find something because a thread is cluttered there is a thing in the right corner a search spot itā€™s amazing just type one word in it like ā€˜ā€™ eachother ā€˜ā€™ hit enter BOOM every thread and time the word is used pops up ''backs back into lurkers corner ā€˜ā€™ lol hi everyone so am I lol

5 Likes

Iā€™d give you a like but Iā€™m out of them. That sucks right, when that happens.

1 Like

Get out of here with all that logicā€¦

1 Like

The idea of coming to the ā€œfree seedsā€ thread in search of a specific strain is amusing too.

You know whatā€™s specific about these seeds?

Thatā€™s right, theyā€™re FREE!

3 Likes

thats exactly my thought AND how I find stuff here. I dont look for thread titlesā€¦ the search algorhythm goes into each post as wellā€¦

1 Like

Not only that but Iā€™ve seen people offering to share, so itā€™s a silly complaint. Like that guy who came in and was mad he didnā€™t get what he wanted then 5 people offered and he was like NO I WON THEM FAIR AND SQUARE

1 Like