Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

My wife is kinda proud of me.

I started trading away my comic collection.

ā€¦

Iā€™m spending the cash on seeds of course!

1 Like

Ya its pretty lame when 1 person wakes up on the wrong side of the bed and bitches at everyone about petty bullshit. Then a new thread is made to accommodate both sides of the fence and both threads just get shut down with no reason or explanation. Burning a solution never helped anyoneā€¦

2 Likes

Youā€™re right but at the same time it baffles me a bit when people who donā€™t even come in the thread are so bothered by it. It feels like the cranky old person down the street angry that their neighbors have people over sometimes even though they canā€™t hear them and it really effects them in no way.

corgi go with your gut!

6 Likes

But burning a doobie did!! :flushed: :hugs:

I would have to agree. The argument is the thread is not being used for itā€™s purpose so if you are coming to it looking for information are you not using it for the wrong purpose :thinking: I mean after all, its the free seeds and clones thread, not the grower info thread.

3 Likes

You guys are talking in Sumerian, right!? Ha!

1 Like

You and me both brother, you and me both.

3 Likes

Sometimes people just feel the need to make noise so they feel better about themselves and ruin anything good that they donā€™t take part in. Sad human flaw that most still need to evolve out ofā€¦

3 Likes

I had no problem coming in and winning a pack after like 500 posts so I feel like itā€™s complaining for complainingā€™s sake. I get the point but I think itā€™s rude to demand how things be structured when itā€™s free stuff being given away. I donā€™t know, maybe Iā€™m just opinionated.

1 Like

I think dots are just a nostalgic throwback to the old ogā€™s karma system.

1 Like

You got dots. Send me some

1 Like

Purple barrels.

those old candies on paper strips? god how much paper did I eat trying to eat them

1 Like

i came in late spwed what i couldnā€™t hold.i understand lol im guilty also sometimes you go off coarse to have a journey

Heh. No one forces seeds upon anyoneā€¦ ever. I see some merit in a few complaints about the original thread, but makes no since that the ā€œold problem threadā€ and ā€œnew solution threadā€ both get closed for no reason. Some people just want to give back to show their thanks to the community. I think its WAY past dabā€™30. I shall take a break for a bit lol.

1 Like

Hear hear

I donā€™t disagree. I think itā€™s also about how you address something and not just what you are addressing.

That could be, I just see it as only causing issues with no benefit but thatā€™s just me.

2 Likes

Lol letā€™s be the change we want to see. Please donā€™t turn this into an ā€œEnvironment here has changedā€ thread. This is my only happy place.

@Yetigrows, chicken you say!? My wife doesnā€™t cook. Trade ya, at least for dinner?

1 Like

you guys talking pipps haha been here since 2017 still only got 6 doesnā€™t matter to me

2 Likes

na na na na I got 7ā€¦ and I didnt even have to count em myself :smiley: lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take chicken over nothing, but @Breelie 's steak plate over chickenā€¦

Better?

Lol

1 Like