Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

There was a guy that would make a 150 mile trip in 45 min on a motorbike. I did happen to meet him on the hwy one day he was just a blur going past .

1 Like

I grew mine from seed, in soil, outdoors. They started transitioning around mid-late July and finished in early September. Pictures below on July 8th, August 7th, September 8th, and bud shot from the 10th. It should be a 7-8 week strain; it was very practical for me, with a “sativa-style” smoke and it made some really pleasant hash too. Someone I spoke with on RIU also had a grow with a partially purple pheno, that was pretty cool.

Three in the back are jellies, one in the front is an apple blossom

17 Likes

Thanks @GlassJoeGrows
Day 4 of flower :blossom: sjes looking good.
I have 2 grape ape , Kyle kushmans cut from dark heart :black_heart: an I have to keep them 2 inches lower then rest of the plants are they look so.light green like I’m starving them
I was confused but since all ph ppm were perfect the only answer next move the plant lower.

1 Like

5 Likes

Well this is a new one on me. They took the seeds.

Should I be concerned or this all there is to it?

1 Like

F them
There letting murders out everyday.
A seed really .
You think they would have better things to secure then seeds from growing .

3 Likes

Well it sounds like you know your system well and should be able to tune it as needed. I grew mine in a mix of coco, compost, perlite, kelp, crustacean, and karanja meals with a rock dust mix. When I put the fabric pots into the ground I lined the hole surrounding them with Royal gold tupur which is a high-porosity mix, though I did bottle feed during flower as well. The dry amendments added a little bit of idiot-proofing to keep it simple.

1 Like

I imagine you’ll be fine, they probably won’t ever follow up on it and if they did you can just say you didn’t request the seeds or know they were coming.

1 Like

I know one wheel on the ground at 120 will cause the bike seat to have a permanent pucker crease right where I was setting! I think the grip my rear had on the bike was all that saved me.
1973 900 Kawasaki Z1 was frighteningly fast. I never had the sack to open her up all the way.
I topped a little rise and caught a gust. The front end came up and I got religious real fast!

4 Likes

Canada? Cannabis? Never heard of it

2 Likes

Yeah kinda like that only faster. LOL

1 Like

I get it.
I think was a problem on my internet.
Thanks all anyway

It’s insane how much faster everything feels on 2 wheels, can’t imagine one :laughing:

1 Like

Hey I just received and envelope customs cut open and replaced the beans with a letter of forfeiture. Anyone know if I should be concerned or if them taking the beans is as far as it goes?

5 Likes

They just take them. No reason to change your identity or buy a fake moustache.

6 Likes

I appreciate the info but I gotta disagree on one part- there’s always a reason to buy a fake mustache.

10 Likes

B37cYPCruqwwg

6 Likes

I buy several at a time and stick them to my chest so I can pretend I have chest hair.

Makes me feel better about myself.

5 Likes

Well yeah who wouldn’t with moustache shaped chest hair? Instantly transform any schlub into an adonis.

4 Likes

I’m more of a full dress kinda guy now. I just cruise.
The kids can keep their crotch rockets. I’m in slow mo now.
:joy:

1 Like