Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Growing it in a pot that small was partially because I didnā€™t have a bigger pot available at the moment and mostly just to experiment. I didnā€™t know they experiment was going to do some experimenting of itā€™s own!

3 Likes

@Qtip Topped a Cinderevil and stunted her. It stopped growing. After topping and ā€œtriliningā€ the Ghost Rose, sheā€™s been growing, didnā€™t touch a Dark Devil x SBR and it is not doing better than the topped Ghost Rose! Go figure!

3 Likes

Ah, same here. And they also say bad dental health can lead to heart problems.

2 Likes

Yep! If bacteria is able to come in through cavities, one could easily get to a state of emergency! :worried: :flushed:

My periodontist says ā€œfloss the teeth you want to keepā€ but you are right about the connection between gum disease and heart disease.

@corey is back at it passing out some fire. You all may want to check out his thread before they are all gone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lolā€™d bc I pictured someone flossing, and then looking in the mirror and pointing to a tooth and saying ā€œnah, fuck that one!ā€ And skipping it

1 Like

I had a teeth cleaning done last week. She said ā€œYou have the gums of a twenty year oldā€. I said ā€œIā€™d trade them for a twenty year olds prostateā€. (she laughed her butt off)
:thinking:
Then again, that might be a bad idea. Somewhere some twenty year old would be looking for my head on a pike because he would have a 61 year old prostate. Iā€™d want payback if it were me.

7 Likes

Sounds like the worst switcheroo movie of all time @MoBilly! Switch prostates and gumsā€¦madcap hijinx ensues.

3 Likes

I really need to make a sign to hang over my television (monitor) ā€œWhen youā€™re stoned, read it three times before you decide to post it!ā€.
:blush:

3 Likes

The end of the sign should say:
ā€œAnd then post it anyway.ā€

2 Likes

Let me guess. Youā€™re the kinda guy that I had to talk into waiting for me to check it out before you jumped from the bridge. Na, thatā€™s always a deeeeep hole! Banzai !!!

Guilty! I was hanging with a guy from the Czech Republic a couple years back, and he was like ā€œYouā€™re like a real cowboy! Yeehaw! Fuck it! Give me another shot! Give him another shot!ā€ (We were drinking ayahuasca together)
So now you know what youā€™re getting when I give advice.

1 Like

Yeah, I had a few friends like that. It made for some interesting memories. Good solid guys (and one girl) that, for whatever reason, just didnā€™t seem to care.
Dude, I did some crazy stuff when I was younger, but I almost always had things lined out where there was at least a semblance of control / safety. LOL

2 Likes

I got into so much trouble as a youngun lol
There was a chicken house at one end/side of the barn. a bunch of us kids were playing in the loft, and Iā€™d jump out the hayloft door onto the roof of the chicken house then onto the ground. Well my sister saw me doing it, thought Iā€™d jumped from the loft door right onto the ground, and she decided to do it too, only she didnā€™t go onto the chicken house roof, but straight out onto the ground and broke her leg.
Needless to say, I was in deep crap for that one.

7 Likes

I can hear Johnny now under his breath as a young one Not my fault sheā€™s dumb :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I figured you were one of those guys too @JohnnyPotseed .
I would have a lot fewer stories to tell if I hadnā€™t met a few of you guys I guess. But Iā€™m just glad I survived some of the situations you all got me into.
:laughing:

3 Likes

I love my wifeā€¦ :rofl:. Thatā€™s a 1/5 scale outcast truck. Itā€™s huge. I have a few more to put on display yet.

5 Likes

An abcessed tooth left untreated can spread infection to the sinuses and eventually the brain. If it hits the brain you could die. I had real shitty insurance that limited me to a single shitty dentist when I was like 20 and I got an abscessed tooth. They said they couldnā€™t pull the tooth until the infection went away but I needed to be scheduled just to come get a script for antibiotics. In the few weeks I waited it got into my sinuses.

I was running mini fevers throughout the day, neon green snot that smelled like sewage and just felt like shit in general. First time I needed a dentist for something more than a filling and thatā€™s how that went. I extra hate dentists.

All I will say is that youā€™re lucky Iā€™m very tired and stoned right now. So many directions I could take this in otherwise :laughing:

5 Likes

@MoBilly
I had the Deep cleaning first time a couple month ago when they clean sn measure the gum an depth to see how healthy they are that shit hurt like a mf .
I get 3 regular cleanings a yr its very important.

2 Likes