Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I got into so much trouble as a youngun lol
There was a chicken house at one end/side of the barn. a bunch of us kids were playing in the loft, and Iā€™d jump out the hayloft door onto the roof of the chicken house then onto the ground. Well my sister saw me doing it, thought Iā€™d jumped from the loft door right onto the ground, and she decided to do it too, only she didnā€™t go onto the chicken house roof, but straight out onto the ground and broke her leg.
Needless to say, I was in deep crap for that one.

7 Likes

I can hear Johnny now under his breath as a young one Not my fault sheā€™s dumb :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I figured you were one of those guys too @JohnnyPotseed .
I would have a lot fewer stories to tell if I hadnā€™t met a few of you guys I guess. But Iā€™m just glad I survived some of the situations you all got me into.
:laughing:

3 Likes

I love my wifeā€¦ :rofl:. Thatā€™s a 1/5 scale outcast truck. Itā€™s huge. I have a few more to put on display yet.

5 Likes

An abcessed tooth left untreated can spread infection to the sinuses and eventually the brain. If it hits the brain you could die. I had real shitty insurance that limited me to a single shitty dentist when I was like 20 and I got an abscessed tooth. They said they couldnā€™t pull the tooth until the infection went away but I needed to be scheduled just to come get a script for antibiotics. In the few weeks I waited it got into my sinuses.

I was running mini fevers throughout the day, neon green snot that smelled like sewage and just felt like shit in general. First time I needed a dentist for something more than a filling and thatā€™s how that went. I extra hate dentists.

All I will say is that youā€™re lucky Iā€™m very tired and stoned right now. So many directions I could take this in otherwise :laughing:

5 Likes

@MoBilly
I had the Deep cleaning first time a couple month ago when they clean sn measure the gum an depth to see how healthy they are that shit hurt like a mf .
I get 3 regular cleanings a yr its very important.

2 Likes

@Slick1
We had a good friend in New Mexico am woukd drive him cali bud every so often for Thanksgiving an trade For Dental work lol .
Jay the Dentist lol

4 Likes

Thatā€™s my kind of dentist, as long as he smokes after poking around in my mouth.

2 Likes

He was cool an yes we went to the office on Sat morning sober lol no we smoked a joint then he filled cavities lol

3 Likes

@corey got the slobbler gum today thanks budder images_400x400ghrs

2 Likes

Pulled the unruly bit coin
Replced her lol with a short an skinny bitty

2 Likes

The deep cleaning makes me feel like Dustin Hoffman in the Running Man. ā€œIs it safeā€ :scream:
I get my teeth cleaned 4 times a year now.

2 Likes

I think you meant Marathon Man. So scary, to me anyway.

2 Likes

I was banging my head trying to think what part Hoffman had in Running Man ROFLā€¦ O remember Arnold and the guy from Family Fued, but none of the other actors were really big names really lolā€¦

2 Likes

You forget Jesse the body Ventura.

1 Like

I knew there was one hunter who was popular but couldnt remember his name LOL

And very Pro Cannabis!

1 Like

Yes, of course. Your right. I guess brain not wake yet. :sleeping: :yawning_face:

1 Like

And especially if alcohol is also involved. Or maybe no posting when drinking would work for me.

3 Likes

Iā€™m fairly new here and not yet comfortable with giving or receiving even seeds. I live in New York State where it is legal but weā€™re still not allowed to legally grow. Maybe the reason for this paranoid behavior is linked to being arrested for felony marijuana in 1970? I got a suspended sentence after serving 16 days in the county jail but I vowed not to let the man ever again take away my freedom. Iā€™m still paranoid even though itā€™s somewhat legal? I wish NY State would finalize the cannabis laws damn it. Itā€™s stupid, itā€™s legal for recreational but you canā€™t even buy it unless you have a medical card? WTF Iā€™m looking forward to feeling comfortable doing what I like to do in my retirement. Iā€™m very interested in sharing with folks who donā€™t have a place to grow.

14 Likes