Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Besides my early history with incarceration (felony-marijuana?), Iā€™ve had several close calls over the years. One of my friendā€™s son-in-law was arrested (more than 10 years ago now) for transporting weed from Canada to upper NYState through the woods in backpacks. The feds showed up at his door 5 years after he did the deed. One of the other guys had gotten pinched and turned him in for that 5 year old crime. They (feds) did their usual double talk about the other guy said you did it, etc. and when they told him being honest with them would be to his benefit, he admitted all. He got like 8 years but got out after 5. I wonā€™t mention the other reasons in public. Youā€™re no doubt right about no one really caring about seeds anymore but the paranoia is hard to escape.

4 Likes

Old man at work says everything gets better after you become boring

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a journal going so I thought Iā€™d ask hereā€¦ I found some bud rot on one of my thickest colas. Cut it off and threw it out. That was last night. I went ahead and chopped the whole plant today Bc I didnā€™t want it to spread if there was some left I couldnā€™t see. How can I make sure thereā€™s no spores on the rest? Should I do peroxide/water wash? What would u guys do? Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

You really canā€™t be sure itā€™s not on the other buds, unfortunately, with air circulation, spores on every sticky surface. Bud washing and then bubble hash that is pressed into rosin or blasted to make BHO would be some options to reduce chance of spores in lungs. Or edibles obviously.

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah, with having such a small amount on one cola Iā€™d hate to trash the whole plant. I see people just cutting out the bad parts and letting them ride. I canā€™t do THAT lol Iā€™m too scared but Iā€™d hate to only have a shit ton of edibles. Was hoping there was something I could do to minimize the chance of spores JUST IN CASE. When harvesting, I cut all the leaves off I could and inspected the rest of the buds. Didnā€™t see any of the white cotton looking stuff. Not even a little bit.

1 Like

I had one plant with it and the next one a foot away was fine. Best of luck.

1 Like

Is @anon92915193 still around aka coyote bridge builder?

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m sure many of us have interesting histories. We did what we did often for survival reasons. Cannabis has been very, very good to me in several ways. Someday, I hope to be able to talk about things I did without worrying about the man looking in my direction. Iā€™m not there yet.

4 Likes

I just found mold on a small plant and trashed the entire thing. It was in one spot but not worth risking it. The next day I found 2 tiny spots on the plant that was next to it. I lopped those colas off a fair amount below the mold and right at lights out sprayed with 50/50 water and hydrogen peroxide after getting that advice on here. I sprayed my other tent to just to be safe.

I really think the rest of the one I clipped colas off is perfectly fine but Iā€™m going to hit it with the mixture again tomorrow. Itā€™s about ready to chop anyway so Iā€™ll do it every other day until chop at which point Iā€™ll scan the whole thing under my usb microscope.

4 Likes

If a giraffe was going out for the night and was wanting to wear a dickie bow for the occasion , would he wear it up just beneath his head , or down low just above his body ???
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

Damn thatā€™s a hard one I personally think either would look good!

2 Likes

Heā€™s trying to impress and doesnā€™t want to look stupid , idk

2 Likes

Well the next time I go to a zoo you know Iā€™m bringing a bow tie and hopefully I find a cool employee!

2 Likes

The more chill ones wear it below the neck at the body line the high strung ones under the chin

3 Likes

Maybe someone with more giraffe bow tie edicate will chime n soon : )

2 Likes

Itā€™s a tuff one indeed @WubbaLubbaDubDub

2 Likes

Iā€™m no artist so someone should do better but either looks good to me lol

5 Likes

Your right , both look damn good : )

2 Likes