Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

i remember getting bc bud back in the day. we called it beasters hard cone shaped buds and orange hairs. i was getting it from the natives in upstate N.Y. cheap like 1100-1300 a pound if i remember right.

4 Likes

Ya it was a :moneybag: maker .

1 Like

ANNOUNCMENT
THE GIVEAWAY IS OVER FOLKS, PLEASE DM ME YOUR ADDY INFO ASAP SO I CAN GET THESE SEEDS OUT TO YOU!
MANY THANKS FOR THE INTEREST EXPRESSED BY SO MANY IN MY HUMBLE OFFERING TO THE OGNIVERSE! :wink: :+1: :pray:

10 Likes

man killing off males sucks balls. so far all my sugar rays have been males and one slurricane that was supposed to be a fem seed along with a bean from ethos. so much time put into them to just toss outside into the snow lol. heres hoping the ones remainimg end up female and are potent keepers :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Much luck!
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

thank you i am praying lol

2 Likes

It sucks when you got your eye on a certain plant or two that stands out from the rest, then they turn out male. Happens to me alot. :wilted_flower:

5 Likes

I heard that happens in the bar on occasion.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t that the truth :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Hey bud, now many Sugar Rayā€™s did you have and how many did you pop? Any still not showing sex? I know that was a pretty limited offering.

3 Likes

Only 51 packs in existence!

3 Likes

I think that might be worseā€¦ Unless its @Slick1 he likes those surprisesā€¦

Not that we are judging.

Well, anybody but @Slick1 , heā€™s always being judged :wink:

1 Like

Is anybody else feeling exhausted by the amount of truly vile hate speech published within the cannabis community?

I happened to see the instagram pages of some bodhi testers from another forum. the shit they were posting was so evil I canā€™t even post a quote of what they were saying without breaking overgrow site rules.

(Lots of posts wishing death on the families and children of anyone/everyone who they they disagree with politically. People saying that whole racial groups, ideologies, and cities should be violently wiped out. people calling themselves ā€œpurebloodsā€ wishing death on people of other ethnicities and on people who got vaccinated for covid.)

I really didnā€™t expect this from the cannabis community, but you see it more and more every year. cannabis used to be associated with love and intellectual freedom.

is this all that the cannabis community is now?
Am I just an out of touch hippie preaching peace and love to a bunch of psychos?

Iā€™d like to think that overgrow is differentā€¦
but is that what we would see here if they reopened the shark tank?

17 Likes

No, OG is a community of growers and that shit dont fly here. This is why I dont Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or any of that stuff. As for the shark tank, sure there would be those who used it to vent but there is a reason they closed it :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I like to think for every psycho, thereā€™s at least 2 of us. Idk where you were reading this stuff but thatā€™s depressing. How did that conversation even get started on a cannabis forum? It has nothing to do with weed. Try not to let that kind of stuff get to ya. :v:

5 Likes

No bro not everyone is like that, but sadly they are many that are. :pensive:
Greed is powerful. Good vibes peace

3 Likes

Facebook is the gateway drug to becoming radicalized in whatever views you hold. The unbalancing of its victims is astounding.

4 Likes

hey i forget how many u sent me 6 ? so far 3 males with one looking like might be another. others not showing yet but once i do know ill post an update!

2 Likes