Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Hey @Slick1

IXNAY ON THE 'RAFFE PUNCH.
Just saying!

2 Likes

This is hilarious, when I was a kid a giraffe licked my face so Fuck those guys! Iā€™m down for the punch a giraffe campaign.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be in a car. The momentary shock of the giraffe should be long enough for the driver to hit the gas and gain some distance. My theory is the giraffe is a strictly defensive animal so he wouldnā€™t give chase. Then again with the luck I have sometimesā€¦

Iā€™m not actively trying to do it but no promises if I find myself in the position to make this happen!

I would probably sell shirts if I lived. Would you like to join my mailing list? :laughing:

3 Likes

I attempted to help name a strain after this whole agenda over on another thread lol

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a pencil neck joke in here somewhere.

How do you feel about roundhouse kicking a dolphin?

4 Likes

Karate chop a coyote I dunno

3 Likes

Head butt a hyena.

3 Likes

Iā€™m more interested in the logistics here. Unless youā€™re Chuck Norris youā€™re not going to generate much force underwater. Or are you suspending the dolphin from something outside the water? In that case it doesnā€™t feel very sporting.

3 Likes

Links for this please

2 Likes

You just trap it in a net and then kick it. Then put it in a can. Triple the indignity triple your pleasure.

3 Likes

I never thought Iā€™d find myself saying this, butā€¦ pics or it didnā€™t happen!

3 Likes

Iā€™d appreciate if everyone liked :+1: that post, so we can Guage how popular this whole idea is lol

4 Likes

PLEASE have a goPro on your head while in the act.

2 Likes

Now!.
Wait a minute are you talking underwater roundhouse kick or wait until he jumps and catch him in mid air???
There IS a difference.

4 Likes

I think we should name it after the original plan to go after the giraffe from the bottomā€¦
Jackā€™s Banana Split :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m too stoned for this.

4 Likes

I kind of feel like the kick is the least harsh thing happening here so Iā€™m ok with it.

You think Iā€™d do this without taking video/pictures? I need something to put on the shirts!

Iā€™ll put one on my wrist too so you can see his big dumb face get thumped!

Yes everyone knows giraffe punching is a sober activity :laughing:

3 Likes

I have always wanted to eat the smug face of a Dolphin and taste itā€™s intelligenceā€¦ BUT iā€™m allergic to fish so thatā€™s that.

Also a friend of mine: ā€œI tried whale so YOU NEVER HAVE TO.ā€

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure it works like that but who am I to stand in your way? Dolphins rape too so fuck em.

1 Like

I see what you did there. Are you WORKING FOR THEM?!?

2 Likes