Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Idk if anyone remembers tge Graphix Bongs
My high school friends started that company

2 Likes

I used to shake my first at the whipper snappers with their dabs…until I tried some really good rosin. I rarely smoke joints anymore, make my own flower rosin and my lungs feel so much better without combustion.

3 Likes

I may hafta learn how to make some. I know i need a press and to smash the buds and heat.

1 Like

I always just make lots of hash lol
And a bit of concentrates and edibles. but mainly hash

I dunno, call me old fashioned lol But to me a joint of good bud is still my choice!

5 Likes

All day long brother. I’ve got 3 dab rigs, a nice ass torch, plus a jar full of canna oil…but rollin’ a jay is still my #1

1 Like

LOL, seen a few of them over the years. This is a web pic, some took that shit seriously.

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

4 Likes

@get a 5lb curling wieght and a adjustable hair straightener press some for cheap lol
Its my way to make dabs if I’m in a dry state I bring weed becouse the charge is less of in trouble then I make tge dab on the fly

Well, I just received an email saying I will be getting an interview for the cultivators assistant position I applied for! I know an interview dosnt mean a job in hand but I’m excited none the less! I’ve been researching cannabis jobs in my area since NY has legalized and I may have found my foot in the door. A cultivators assistant isn’t a glorious claim but it’s a start :slight_smile: :v:

8 Likes

Better than “Piss Boy.”

2 Likes

I’d have to agree

Rip Betty White! You were a badass and the world is so lucky to have had you in it for nearly 100 years!

7 Likes

Sad day. She was one of a kind. A really classy woman, who could get as naughty as you would wanna hear.

1 Like

Congrats! All the best of success with this! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks pal

Had a 1ft I have no clue where it went. And have a 2ft graffix still… hasn’t been used in forever. My lungs ain’t that young anymore

My lady ran there head shops she opened the Capistrano beach 1.
The owners of Graphix and us all grew up together tgats cool you still have 1 .
How about Darkside glass out of pasadena
@Nagel420

Time tested and battle worn…

5 Likes

@Osogreen look at what the mail brought!
:pray: Thanks

4 Likes

Your very welcome I think hash woukd be awsome in that

@Nagel420
So cool when my buddys get back from Glamis I show u some real cool old ones

1 Like