Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Yeah then you can re-up, something you want to do!

Congratulations bud

2 Likes

Congrats to all who participate to the point of making any of the lists!

I did see I made a few, but @DougDawson ā€¦smh cuz lol how you do it is beyond me cuz!

ā€¦not to mention, lol you call me a machine! Look in the mirror the next time you say that cuz!!

6 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed , so many great names up there. Itā€™s pretty cool to see my name on a couple of those lists.

6 Likes

Likewise for me! Iā€™m honored to be on them with so many great members!

9 Likes

Looks like the stars are finally starting to align in favour of meā€¦
Hopefully it stays that way for a wee bit longer lolā€¦
Past two years were not so kind to meā€¦

4 Likes

@alwaysnoob Just keep pushing forward dont stop and think how good or bad it is just keep pushing!!

4 Likes

Heck, the last ten years has been not so kind to me. Hope the stars hang in there for you, I am hoping they are doing the same for me.

4 Likes

Solid advice brotherā€¦
Iā€™ll take it to heart and try my damn best to followā€‹:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

TBH I was amazed to see my name on any of the lists. I couldnā€™t even find the time to make it to regular, and I was trying! lol

5 Likes

Regular or not I think everyone would agree you are a precious member of our community. Always bringing the sincere good vibesā¤ļø

Happy Birthday @Pluckyevil :birthday:

2 Likes

@DougDawson does not condone the use of the free seeds thread for chat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Funny. Actually the mods are the ones who donā€™t condone this. It is the very reason you see this now on the free seeds thread.

But hey, you do as you like. They shut the whole thread down last time this happened and we are now all stuck with the thread being throttled.

7 Likes

Yes! Iā€™m sorryā€¦did not mean to start a big messy chat in the free seeds thread!

4 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like

Donā€™t be sorry, itā€™s all good. We are all guilty of chatting there, myself included. I for one argued that it should be cool but was told it is not. Some of the folks here were not involved back then so just donā€™t realize it. For me I did see it happening and now see the throttled thread as a result of it. I am not against chatting in that thread personally, I am just trying to follow the rules set by those who keep this place running :v:

10 Likes

Whereā€™s @FiveGar 's Lion King Meme when ya need it? ROFL

3 Likes

@DougDawson Couldnā€™t agree more! Since it would be us talking there, I donā€™t see why it would be a problem, yet, if this is the way to go, letā€™s follow, or try to follow the rules! lol! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think the whole idea was that the mods knew it is almost impossible to follow that rule. Some things just require a response. Right now.
I think they were just trying to keep it to a minimum. Thatā€™s why we have this thread. But Iā€™m guilty as anyone of letting the excitement get the best of you. We just try harder.

6 Likes