Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Not negativity, just common sense.
Be patient and be thorough with stress testing and make strict selections.
It’s important for so many reasons.

1 Like

I was just teasing ya. I get too excited :woman_facepalming: I’m determined to learn enough to make some beans to send out. I guess if all else fails, I have some regs I can get some seeds from.

1 Like

I’m super excited to get to the point of making seeds too, but with the space I’m in currently I wouldn’t be able to grow more than one male and female…
So I decided to wait until I have more room to actually do it properly.
The last thing the world needs is more shitty genetics. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ikr lol that’s what I was just thinking about… maybe I can keep them small and run 12-16 in the space I currently run 8… I have two separate areas at least. So I could really have some space after culling the not so great males. Then quarantine the male I want to keep.

It will be a little bit tho. I have to make some room.

2 Likes

No it came in, in one piece, but a 12ft dead body is not very realistic :joy:

5 Likes

Unless you were disposing of Frankenstein or Andre the giant

3 Likes

End of the year sales at this place straight kill it.

2 Likes

Who’s in the deep freeze tonight? - 50 with the wind chill and when it’s that cold C : or F: it’s all the same.

6 Likes

it’s 7 F here, i guess we lucked out, lol.

4 Likes

Balmy -21 C here. Last week we hit -40 with wind chill. Stay warm @ShiskaberrySavior

4 Likes

I am lucky with a -7 C here. Although we have had ice rain tonight. All my snow is a blanket of ice. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow though.

2 Likes

And my tents running 80 an 50 humidity with fans only kinda nice saving money

5 Likes

Nice weather you got!

2 Likes

Yes for another couple months then its pool time for am til am

2 Likes

I was looking at that earlier. Was going to grab some gh flora 6gal but they didn’t have the bloom part. I haven’t used any of the others. I’m using jacks now. Any of those other brands good in coco?

1 Like

It changes all day check again lol
Its craxy how this time of yr there so cheap

1 Like

Yeah, on Amazon the 3part gh is 35ish bucks. For quarts. They’re letting 6gallons go for around that! That would last me forever :joy:

1 Like

My refillable lighter won’t light, I think the flint is worn down too small. If I had a bic I could harvest that but I don’t. My thumbs are sore from flicking so much.

2 Likes

Just use a match to light the lighter, that should save your thumbs. :+1:

1 Like