Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Well, I’m not trying to smoke my just cut buds. I’ll have some back stock soon enough. :wink:. He was gonna give it to me but I can’t just accept free things for some reason, and I had none ready to trade. So I got an eyeballed Oz. I only gave him a bill for it, so it didn’t hurt me too much. :yum:

7 Likes

Last time I bought weed it was discounted Thug Pug genetics and came with a warning: “Caution: May Contain Seeds” :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Did any of those seeds germinate?

1 Like

Is that why you bought it for the free seeds lol.

2 Likes

I haven’t bought weed since 1983 apart from the first 6 months in 2006 when we emigrated here.

Edit must have saved myself thousands lol.

4 Likes

Seemed to work out well a long time ago we got a lot of seeds then grew and did not buy And now when it might be fun to buy some new and strange in new cities new places legally, Covid has us, at least me, inward on my land growing

Uug… So who loves all the snow they have had to shovel? Not me!!!..

6 Likes

Love it. Screw shoveling get a snowblower. Love this weather.

4 Likes

Snow plow on the 4x4 here makes short work of clearing the driveway .

3 Likes

Do they not have heated driveways. our uncles house has all heated floors with water tubes and a boiler room

2 Likes

Radiant heat :grinning:

1 Like

@MyLittleGrundle @ShiskaberrySavior I am jealous… I actually ordered a “Manplow” snow shovel to help me clear faster if I stay on top of it and not let it get too deep. Would love a plow or blower heh.

3 Likes

In Montana haha!

12 Likes

Then he catches a hard edge and the straps to the windshield side of the hood peel the hood forward like a can opener as he drives over his former plow.

LOL

6 Likes

Got tired of paying 125.00 every time the yard needed cleaning a couple winters back . Think the plow was 3 grand installed on a old explorer I’ve owned for years .

More than paid for it self already with the amount of snow we had so far .

4 Likes

I park my tractor right next to the deck. I can step right off and onto the seat. Bucket on front, blade on the back. I’m ready! But I haven’t seen much snow in the last few years.

8 Likes

Snowplow hasnt been on the Wolverine 4x4 in a few years, got a decent snowblower. The 6" this morning was light fluff, so I just shoveled it, snowblowing would have sent it everywhere as its just powder.

4 Likes

Got any pics? Them Explorers make good 4x4s in my opinion.
I’ve had a few, never with a plow though.

This was one of mine. Locked diffs front an rear.

Bought it when it was stock as a soccer mom type suv. I kept modding it.

7 Likes

That’s the only pic I could find. Been driving them for years I think that’s the third one I owned
Poor wife’s shovelling while I’m out taking pictures.

6 Likes