Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Donā€™t know bro Iā€™m not from the west, more like southeast lolā€¦

I think itā€™s qualified to be called paycation :wink:

I remember getting weed in the flap bags and youā€™d roll the whole thing up like a joint and even lick that flap to get the bag to stay shut. Looking back itā€™s actually kind of gross cause the guy who sold it to you probably did the same thing when bagging it, and even if not you were just applying your saliva to it every time you closed it up. The germs are probably why we were tougher back then.

That was an oddly nostalgic thought though. Unfortunately I never saw the days of the ounce and a half bag, unless thatā€™s what I bought. Ounces were standard.

You mean white gold? I was out for 11 hours between a plow truck and a loader, half of which was spent driving with a plow that was stuck down and full turn to the right cause it blew a hose. I ended up having to do laps around the plaza I was in to avoid dragging the plow in reverse. It was interesting :laughing:

They exist but theyā€™re pretty uncommon. The average home owner is so far away from having it that they donā€™t even know itā€™s option.

Yeah but have you priced lumber lately? He probably could have bought a used Western plow and mount for what that one sheet of plywood cost him! :laughing:

:hushed:

My dad had a personal Bronco with a plow and a plow truck bronco when I was a kid. Those trucks were absolute beasts in the snow. V8s and a short wheel base killed it. I donā€™t remember ever getting stuck and I do remember practically jumping snowbanks in them.

Like the roof comes off too or just the cap on the back? Cause the cap on the back has always been removable for Broncos.

3 Likes

The whole roof, similar to how a 4dr jeep looksā€¦

2 Likes

RANDOM BUT AWESOME:

https://freeread.com.au/@rglibrary/RobertEHoward/REH-Conan/@conan.html

3 Likes

Got it brotherā€¦
Will follow thatā€¦
Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Not sure if I like that or not :thinking:

Like a rag top. I pulled this image from the ford webpage because I didnā€™t feel like going for a walk to find it in the wild.

cq5dam.web.470.470_1

Never in my life. I would watch my supplier do that at the time despite asking them not to. I would just cut the bottom of the bag with scissors so that no product would ever pass that threshold again. Might as well just share a harmonica with the guy.

I always wondered how all those fancy houses in BC managed to shovel the driveway right down to the pavement, even during the snowfall. Any affluent BC homeowners to chime in here?

3 Likes

Not in BC, but I researched radiant heating a bit, because the forced air heating in my house makes it really dry and gives me trouble sleeping. Itā€™s a moderately expensive upgrade if youā€™re putting it in at the time of construction, but if youā€™re retrofitting an existing houseā€¦ well, it might make more sense to sell the old one and build a new one with radiant heating. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kind of cool. I hate the 4 door version though! Still 10 times better than the ugly thing Chevy decided to randomly shit on the Blazer name with though.

Last night in traffic I was behind a brand new Ford Ranger, and thatā€™s how I learned they were making Rangers again. I only saw it from the back but it looked like a 4ā€™ bed and a mismatched overly rounded cab with a tiny but high bed.

2 Likes

Good morning to all you fine decent folks out there today!!! You too @Slick1!:smiling_imp:
I hope you are all careful about shoveling out today!

5 Likes

Yeah we in the north country got a dusting whist south and southeast got inches, Buffalo got 18 inches, its just cold like single digits

1 Like

Kinda common up here in Bergen County. All those McMansions with paver driveways tend to have heated drivewaysā€¦ Be hard pressed to find more than half a dozen scattered throughout my entire town thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Have you seen the ā€œRanger Raptorsā€ ? I like my F150, but Iā€™d get an old school Toyota SR5 over those Ranger Raptorsā€¦ Now if its an F150 Raptor, different story, but I aint got $80-$100k laying aroundā€¦ (gotta get the supercrew version)

1 Like

I was thinking about trading until I saw the price tag on a new truck. Nah! I will keep my 2009 Ford F-150 Platinum Edition. It only has 120,000 miles on it.

4 Likes

Vehicle prices are crazy supposed to be a shortage of vehicles due to no computers available to make them run . Heard thereā€™s miles of vehicles sitting at the plants but wonā€™t run . I know the GM dealerships lots are getting pretty bare went by one the other day I doubt thereā€™s 10 new cars / trucks in there lot.

3 Likes

Sebring Shirt
Ordered a couple big boy shirts. Quick delivery! Digging them, sporting this guy today.

6 Likes

I do not live in a fancy house but I said screw it for shoveling snow this yearā€¦
Now my driveways an ice rink from the ice rain we had. :rofl:
Oh well, beats shoveling it.

3 Likes

Man I havenā€™t been to a supercross since Ricky Johnson and Jeff Wardā€™s days!

2 Likes

Hopefully the bean sniper didnā€™t get him

2 Likes

Or a girl showed up to visit him and thinks happened

1 Like