Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

The best I saw live was the the paristyle jumps l.a coliseum

2 Likes

I liked how in LA then went in and out of the colliseum, in giants stadium it was all within the stadiumā€¦

2 Likes

@Nagel420
My son got pretty far
Got his pro ama license at 15

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone know the song
Dad im in jail

3 Likes

I did XC / GNCC / ATVAs and earned my ATVA national number 4 back in 2009ā€¦ I woulda had #2 but I skipped a race (all the way out in Wisconsin, the other races were all northeast?!?) Wanted to do a full GNCC, but dang that gets expensive without supportā€¦ I ruled the 4x4 Lites class in the Atlantic Grand Prix as well :smiley: All that glacial till I get to ride on at home was great training and guys from my area dominated on the 4x4ā€™sā€¦

Ran both Vet B sport and 4x4 Lites over the yearsā€¦

3 Likes

@Nagel420
Thats alot of abuse on your body

2 Likes

I remember a animated short ā€œDad Iā€™m in Jailā€ from the Sick and Twisted animation festival.

2 Likes

Broken Scaphoid in my wrist, hyper extended knee, thats the worst of it, everything else was scratches and sore muscles. The scaphoid was likely due to thumb throttle and jamming my thumb. The knee I did trying to pass a guy in tall grass. I moved off the trail to pass him and found a stump, did a flip and 2 cartwheels with my quad, while still seated, which did the knee in.

Great times though and great people. Was on a forum back then based in my area, and when we went to Unadilla, we had a 50x100 area just usā€¦ 30 guys from the forum would go, and we all ran different classes. My first Unadilla I pull into my pit to refuel and change a flat, and the guys who were running the afternoon classes ran out to me like a NASCAR pit crew. I never got off the quad, they had it refueled, jacked up, tire changed, refilled my piggy back with water and gave me water. Dropped me down and let me rip. Was the coolest feeling ever to have a whole pit crew! Good bunch of guys for sureā€¦

7 Likes

That would be awesome!!! I couldnā€™t imagine ever having a pit crewā€¦ I guess Iā€™ll just have to stick with a pot crew :metal::rofl: thats you guys!

3 Likes

@Nagel420
We had great sponsorship with Devol engineering
Ted the owner loved my son I woukd stay home an make money for 2 weeks while he was 12 on tge road racing.
Every xmas a new bike for practice then feb was his bday sec new bike full race bike so every yr 2 to 3 new race bikes. Race across tge northwest
Idaho qualifier for Loretta then hang town an glen Helen for more qualifier then every yr Vegas mini national, Washougal national if we you an I had all the money its another paid off house .

2 Likes

Have a good nite everyone.

4 Likes

You too broā€¦ u mustā€™ve hit that hash again hahaha

2 Likes

No I was on the other side of town till 2 am then closed up my room at 8 am long nite an day .
And have to go do yard work on 1 or both rentals in L.A Tomorrow the best part is both houses we own are right across the street from ea other like 60 ft door to door :door:
Gn @Nagel420
@Terpsnpurps

4 Likes

Damn manā€¦ busy busyā€¦ I take it sativas are your friend on those days lol

1 Like

Hope everythingā€™s okay my friend!

4 Likes

WHATSUPPPPPPPPPP OGsssss

10 Likes

Morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning :grin:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Have a great day! Iā€™m off to snow blow 8" of snow that fell last night!

13 Likes