Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Play all these bands at the same time and youā€™ll be hearing some great groves iā€™d prob dance to.

I still canā€™t beleive that i saw this live, and/or that they can pull off this 20min track life but they did!

(Track 1)

Or ā€œthereā€™s someone in my head but itā€™s not me!ā€ :flushed: :hugs:

2 Likes

For me its ripstop military cargos. Ideally button fly vs zipper.

1 Like

See? @Abbbian gets it. Pink Floyd Rules.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Iā€™d include the old guitar blues singers from the 30s and 40s too!!

1 Like

Itā€™s funny, I can shred most of their songs but I canā€™t stand zeppelin.

Maybe itā€™s the Satanism, the 13 year old girlfriends, the slews of plagiarism suits that followed their careers, but I just donā€™t dig 'em.

1 Like

I do, i just didnā€™t list everything i like cuz

2 Likes

I want to get a few pictures of my new crop started. But its out in the shed, and its like -7F outside and I donā€™t care for going outside right now. Shrinkage, yā€™know. hehe.

3 Likes

youā€™re 100miles south of me and colder? Damn cuz lol

2 Likes

-7F here too!!! -23F with the windchill, should hit a windchill of -45F tomorrow morningā€¦

3 Likes

A balmy 31F here, but its snowingā€¦ BE GONE WHITE COLD SHIT!

2 Likes

oh hell no! Fā€™That!

1 Like

Whereas itā€™s 81F here! Damn planet!! Too damn cold up there and too damn hot down here!!! :flushed: :rofl: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

You guys donā€™t get snowmen in OK?

6 Likes

We usually send them back across the border.

4 Likes

-16c (-26c wind).

This is our high for todayā€¦

2 Likes

Yuck. I get to go out in it soon. I might even brave ikea for jars

3 Likes

Good day to get stuff done around the house, make stew, smoke bowls, and plan a getaway to the beach, at least for a few daysā€¦

3 Likes

They come sometimes but they donā€™t usually last very long lol

1 Like

Thank you for this Iā€™m going to save it as a text file for future reference, great info.

If you have the chance to smoke it definitely go for it. What I got was an 1/8 oz the guy wouldnā€™t part with any more of it than that but it stanked and was more resinous than I have seen and the buzz was very strong indica. I filled a bowl and it took three pulls to smoke it all and I coughed like a rookie but was amazed at how well it worked for pain and sleep. I need a weed like this in my life.

Once I learn how to grow without killing everything I will seek out a version of it to grow myself. Maybe I can go to Oregon and buy a cutting and mail it back to myself.

3 Likes