Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Gasp​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Knock knock anybody home.

1 Like
2 Likes

Was trying to do the daytime nighttime bird but I suck lol

1 Like

Do you feel like your knitting game is lacking?
Let me introduce you to the KnitKing.
Now with double the knitting power !

Comes with instructions and a fashionable case to carry around for when you spontaneously burst in a knitting frenzy.

4 Likes

Did you find this knitting machine in the wall?

3 Likes

@SkunkHunt101 some of your skunk beans are jumbos! I haven’t seen seeds this big since marks 7th generation bubblegum.

7 Likes

Agreed !! I bought those coin flip cases to store my beans in and his strains were the only ones that had a hard time fitting :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Wow
Holy big seeds Batman!!!

1 Like

I have been working a cultivar for a couple years now, that have extremely large seeds. With no tiger stripes. But the seeds are good. I have a couple plants of it going right now. But yeah. HUGE seeds.

3 Likes

yes the seeds are huge outdoor grown ohio. They got Tore out of the ground by a woman about a month too early. I’m sort of worried about the germination rate on some of those crosses because the woman tore out the plants before they were completely done but the seeds do look OK and yes they’re huge. Here’s a picture of the biggest plant Nature farm columbo skunk carrying crippy seeds.

She freaked out for no reason ran out and tore them all out of the ground broke the stocks tore everything up. I was lucky to get some of it for the seeds and I did get some bud and it was awesome

5 Likes

This was a really fun garden you should have some really awesome seeds out of this whoever gets any of these

5 Likes

What and why!?

2 Likes

Her sister supposedly called the police on her saying she was growing. Although they never showed up and nobody ever came over she tore them all out of the ground anyway brought them to my place in a van. Panic mode they panic emotional decisions no logic zero logic

4 Likes

Wizards Second Rule: Passion rules reason. ALWAYS.

:sob:

4 Likes

At least I got a shit ton of seeds to share with all of you all

7 Likes

Exactly the reason NO one except you guys, know Im growing. Hell, very few people know I even use cannabis.

6 Likes

Guys, I’m channeling the spirit of Doug… It’s sort of hazy… Ah yes it’s something about the chat thread.
:bear::+1::grin:

2 Likes

It seems like now Nobody gives a shit here in Ohio we are almost like Michigan. Nobody even came over for a huge garden right off the road. Cops are dealing with hard drug people and other crime. Weed is not even important. I had a SHP give me back my weed and bowl last time i got pulled over. My brother is an ex Sheriff he said they were not happy when they had to deal with weed charges. Its too much work for them. Petty shit here. Hard drugs is the problem in Ohio.

4 Likes

(playful intent as I’m big on inclusivity and accessability)

Folk, people, friends, etc.

Let’s try to only gender plants in here :wink:

And yes, that’s an open invitation for someone to address me as “etc.” :rofl:

2 Likes