Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Omg that guilt. But we do have the space

2 Likes

@Aglanthia
Its easier to just go ahead an do it an ask for forgiveness later. :laughing:
Play dumb? I donā€™t know where this tent came from? May as well use it now!

3 Likes

@bassman5420 Wow! What a master!! :laughing: :flushed:

3 Likes

I kinda like @chronix better @Aglanthia!! Itā€™ll be already said AND done!!! Go for it!! :laughing: :flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Uug ya. Been spending hours on and off defoliating and stripping my 2x4 hedge and the new earthbox jungle in my 32x32 tent. I went to start thinning the last HelenaxPBB clone I have and was just wondering wtf I was thinkingā€¦ Lol. I also thought it was smart to jammed 3 plants in this 32x32 tent, in 1 earthbox junior and 1 original. Would not be as big of a deal, but the tent is limited on where it can be and it donā€™t have an access door on the side I need to get toā€¦ Lol.

1 Like

The things we grow ourselves into. :sweat_smile:

Lol I like @chronix idea better. I was mainly joking, I am not into that guilting bullshit.

2 Likes

just set up the tent and if he asks tell him thereā€™s nothing there. crazy. what tent? i donā€™t see a tent.

3 Likes

I think I got him on the tent now since we already have a second light. not reminding him it sucks and we need another exhaust lmao. on to octopots. Iā€™m thinking something about less maintenance and soil?

1 Like

Make the hubby set up the tent! :laughing:

1 Like

Lol right? Since I got my environmental controls automated in a few tents, I had just not looked in the 32x32 in a few days. Then I realized everything had already recovered and taken over the tent lol.

1 Like

Well! @Aglanthia grab him by the neck and say, ā€œenough is enough!! Weā€™ll do it together or else!!!ā€ ā€œIā€™ll do it myself!ā€ :beers: :laughing: :flushed: :upside_down_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Think that one I might just do without discussion. Iā€™m only spending my money anyways. I just dislike the look I get when I go overboard on something new lol.

3 Likes

It certainly doesnā€™t take long to get overgrown.

1 Like

He should be happy that his lady is wanting another tent lol. When I was at odds on getting a drying tent, my wife @Pluckyevil was like ā€œJust get itā€. Pfff donā€™t threaten me with a good time! (Clicks buy). She knows the way to a growers heart it seems heh.

PS: (Pretty stoked for the tent to show up so I can have a perfect drying environment for my 4x4 harvest)

8 Likes

Ooh I didnā€™t even think about using the old one for drying. This argument helps

3 Likes

Hell ya. Dialing in the dry time/humidity/temp as much as you can will preserve more terpenes and get you to a better spot with your harvest all around usually if done right.

2 Likes

Night night folks!! Have a great one!!! :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

Have a good night bud :+1:

1 Like

Have a good night @Abbbian

1 Like