Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Sorry to hear about your cat @BERZERK …
Cancer in animals is the worst form of cruel, no animal has to suffer like this…

2 Likes

They local? She hot?

That old adage is born out of humor more than practical advice. It’s not saying do everything you can to keep her happy and you’ll be happy in return, it’s just been taken that way over the years. It’s really saying don’t give her anything to bitch about and you’re life will be easier cause you don’t have to listen to bitching!

2 Likes

No and… meh.

So this?

1 Like

Yeah pretty much. I may have skimmed a good portion of this thread when catching up :laughing:

2 Likes

An amazing thing happens when both people in a relationship value the happiness of the other more than they do their own wants.

3 Likes

damn, I didn’t expect to go through so many losses at the beginning of the year. This cat was the joy of the grow. always parading through the plants, and so companion, like a dog, when you called her by her name she responded with a meow. So far she hasn’t come back, the neighbors haven’t seen her, I’m waiting for the man who helps me with the housekeeping to arrive to check if she went to the attic before she collapsed.

3 Likes

Noo more cell phones .after buying a new 1 every yr wasting 1000s im not replacing the 1 just destroyed. The last 2 wks have been nice ,

4 Likes

I was wondering where yah been lol

1 Like

it will nice ,the only person round with no phone

1 Like

Yeah I can imagine man deff felt free when I had no fone for a while

11 Likes

I didn’t have a smart phone until about 2011. I resisted getting a cell phone entirely until about 2005 I think. I’ve not spent much on them and have the same one for a few years until the battery dies or the screen. They are very addictive and when I don’t have it I feel my hand moving to my pocket to get the phone to play with even when I don’t have it my brain wants it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna echo the other folks that have already popped up and say keep ya head up, it sounds like you’re doing your best with what you’ve got. Putting in that work to provide for your kid and others is honorable as hell, and it sucks her family doesn’t give you any respect for that. In the end, your son’s going to notice and remember that you were there for him, and that’s what really counts.

6 Likes

How is everyone doing on this fine day?

8 Likes

Good bro, how you been?

3 Likes

Evening folks! After a seriously hot day, night’s coming in! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Why you teasing us @Abbbian??! We’re freezin up here :cold_face: lol

4 Likes

lol That’s alright cuz, we’ll turn the tables when its summer up here!

3 Likes

I feel you, I was waiting for night time to go to the gym but I’m still sore from yesterday’s workout, I’m trying to gather willpower.

2 Likes

Just grand cuz lol I’m still working on some dab
How are you doing? lol not busy, I’d guess

2 Likes