Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Send him his seeds back. :rofl:

3 Likes

Seriously I just may do that, his actions make me wonder if they are true Jack the ripper

4 Likes

I couldnā€™t trust the source myself after all that.

3 Likes

I get your frustration bud, I really do.

1 Like

O well crap happens not much I can do about it . I just donā€™t like being accused of something I didnā€™t do . Over it , make it a better rest of the day , right .

3 Likes

I grew for years in 1.5 gallon potsā€¦then I got octopotsā€¦lol

1 Like

Thatā€™s the ticket. rollitup

4 Likes

I have use #1 nursery containers (actual volume apx 3 quarts) for many years both inside and outside. No problems other than very frequent watering/feeding.

5 Likes

This shit is why autos are to early for me , semi autos are the only way to go and hope frost holds off

6 Likes

What do you meant too early and what is a semi auto?

3 Likes

Hemp flowers in July as autos are in flower and there isnā€™t a sweet spot I can find for them, a semi auto is a term a few friends and I use for a plant with auto genetics mixed back to regular, some will show full auto, some will run long and not finish and some finish sept1-15 or there abouts

4 Likes

Thatā€™s fair, gotta be tough near all that hemp.

2 Likes

So if you are running 1 gal pots how long do you veg them before flipping? I would guess it depends on the strain, I am thinking of going hunting myself.

1 Like

Most times I run 5 gallon fabric pots when I do bud runs. I also have some 3 gallon. When I did my seed run I kept the pots smaller and really flipped so I would have everything done for my summer vacations to start. I took a couple months off growing so I did not have the headache of worrying about my plants while I was gone. I flipped the PPP at around 5 weeks from germination.

1 Like

If this is not aloud
Donā€™t yell at me just delete :unamused:

1 Like

1 Like

I rooted in my cloner, put in the 1.5 gallon pots, vegged for 10 days and flipped. Iā€™ll get a link to my grow.

2 Likes

All done with 1.5 gallon pots until octopots.

1 Like

Will check it out.

1 Like

I dropped a few banana Kush x star fighter IBL 2.5 days ago. Google doesnā€™t know about it so I figure itā€™s an OG creation. These seeds were giant and oddly shaped. Broke ground yesterday, 2 days! Excited to see what they do! Whoā€™s grown these?

4 Likes