Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

You can’t label him ‘sissy boy’ just cuz he doesn’t drink coffee. You know caffeine is a drug. Maybe this guy just don’t like taking drugs.

2 Likes

Morning everyone!!! Throwing words at the wind!? Or at each other!? :sunglasses: :flushed:
@Slick1, @Nagel420 and @BigMike55, behave yourselves!! It’s only Sunday!! :rofl: :flushed: :wink:

1 Like

My swamp juice has a list of supplements and amino acids a mile long, and as much caffeine as most coffee since it’s a yerba mate base. :stuck_out_tongue: I just don’t like the taste of coffee. On the other hand, I bet you guys wouldn’t like the taste of ashwagandha in your coffee!

3 Likes

DON’T listen to @Abbbian ! Keep on going ya wondertwiats! :smiley: :laughing:

(**edit: Twiat = Twit + Twat = genderless pronoun.)

4 Likes

TererĂȘ or chimarrĂŁo!!! @Cormoran !? :sunglasses: :hugs: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now you did it @Pigeonman !!! Gasoline in the grow tent!! No good!

1 Like

keep in mind, it would also use a lot of energy correcting itelf. If its possibly to gently prick it out with a toothpick, and correct it so the coty leaves have an easier time going up, it would make for a stronger seedling too

1 Like

Oh ok. I thought it had a light on it. If it’s dark it’s not as big a deal but still that root is going to search for something it needs to live and not find it at this rate.

I feel so disillusioned right now :laughing:

Morning :sunglasses:

Honestly your tea would probably have me tweaking with all the additives. I don’t mess with energy drinks at all and despise being sped up 90% of the time. A nice sativa where I’m prepared for the burst is as much energy as I want.

Wait! What???
Ass-what in my coffee. No thanks. Sounds diarrhea inducing.

3 Likes

Neither actually, I brew it like a real tea in hot water
 I put enough powders in that I don’t really want leaves in there too, it’d end up more a slushie than tea. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The energy drinks we’re being sold are so loaded up with sugar and caffeine that it does feel like tweaking, yeah. This has fairly little sugar (1 cup of honey per gallon) and the caffeine is about as much as you’d get from a cup of coffee, just full of amino acids and vitamins.

2 Likes

Folks! FIY the “poison” @Cormoran is drinking is full of caffeine, if not more than in an espresso, yerba mate! Only the whole of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay (and the south of Brazil) really love, except it ain’t poison, it’s a kick ass herb!! and tea!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :pray:

3 Likes

HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO GROW DIESEL CUTS!?!

2 Likes

I’m lucky if I remember to take my B50 and my daily D5000. I could use a healthy drink.

I do get my MCTs though since it’s infused!

Yeah, that’s kinda what I thought. Gonna go take a shower since I’ve been lazy so far, have breakfast and then I’ll get in there with the tweezers and adjust it. Hopefully they don’t all do this, if so I’ll have to reevaluate this technique I guess.

1 Like

I knew of your addiction to Diesel my friend @Pigeonman ! But gasoline is too flammable! Watch out! :deer: :earth_americas: :fire: :fire:
Maybe inflammable! :rofl:

1 Like

Don’t lie
 I heard there’s flintstones chewables on the counter there, and you aint got kids!

2 Likes

I am also flammable, because of THE SHEER LEVEL OF PASSION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS MAN-SKIN!

3 Likes

So, @Cormoran is, in fact, a drug addict.
One never knows, right?
Hahaha

3 Likes

pre-sprout on a bed of worm castings. Then place in cubes with tap roots down.