Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Hey @Slick1 , was gonna comment on your note there, felt awkward, thinking it was not the proper thread and, low and behold, @Northern_Loki moved our comments here lol! Awesome!!

Was gonna tell you I agreed completely, but felt like, in any other forum, group or a bunch of people together, weā€™re bound to get into problems, and despite seeing lots of it going down, Iā€™ve decided to fasten my seat belt and stick to learning and sharing a good vibe, regardless of other things happening. After all, when airplanes go down, more often than not it is due to human error. And I see a similarity in this, except there are so many cool people here, so many right upfront teachers, and this ā€œsoil here!ā€ is so organic so to speak, I say, Heck with it! I keep learning here and this is why I stick around, besides the nice interaction with other OGers! Always thankful for all the amazing gals and guys here! :pray: :hugs:

Btw, look at how much the Ghost Rose has grown! Awesome! Have to go back to the link you told me, read more and see what to do next!!! Newbies!! Triline coming!

9 Likes

:metal:t4: Nice bro!

1 Like

Anybody else on the SHIB train? :grin:

Hey Donnie have you had a chance to try the strain Donny Burger?
There is a cut going around NorCal that is really nice. Came with a long ass description of its flavor profile which included tasting like lime aioli. My dude was going on and on and I was rolling my eyes like Yeah whatever dude. But it actually does taste like citrus aioli to mešŸ¤£
GMO X Tahoe OG I believe. Really strong medicine

Yeah it was at the hands of a few that the many suffered and none of it was the actual members here. Thankfully thereā€™s such a good group of people here that even the bullshit that went on didnā€™t completely drown it. The knowledge part wasnā€™t in danger thankfully (besides chasing people who contribute off possibly) but the community aspect was definitely intentionally attacked and it sustained some damage unfortunately, but I digress. Itā€™s calmed down now and whatā€™s left is still better than most other sites at their best. That says a whole lot for the members here!

And holy damn man! She definitely grew quick! Time to trim the stuff under that bottom node off and start training the 3 branches to grow out sideways already. Pretty damn impressed she came along that fast from the pic you posted the other day!

2 Likes

You mean the tiny leaves growing under the two big fan leaves ? I think you mean that, right!?

1 Like

Yup. Even those tiny bits will use energy from the plant that you want directed at 3 branches.

Any growth off the stem below that line is just fluff and will slightly hold back the rest. I didnā€™t suggest trimming it the other day so sheā€™d have a chance to grow out a bit first but sheā€™s definitely ready now.

7 Likes

Damn serious teacher!! Love it! :flushed: :rofl: :skull: :innocent: :upside_down_face: :star_struck: Iā€™ll do!

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: Triple Likes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs:

1 Like

Nice to see this place around ā€¦

1 Like

@Cormoran lol hereā€™s the place to best discuss all the ins and outs of that, cuz

1 Like

Good call, and thanks for cutting me off at the pass about the TL. :stuck_out_tongue: No need to get into that whole hot mess again, as it tends to agitate people. I was hoping for some way to do it without needing to depend on my eyesā€¦ probably weight is too finicky, even with a scale measuring down to 0.3 or 0.1g it wouldnā€™t detect the difference between a normal seed and a ā€˜trimmedā€™ one. I guess itā€™s just one of those things Iā€™ll get the feel of once I do it a bit more, oh well. Between that, some h2o2 and maybe eventually some gibberellic acid (which also isnā€™t carried anywhere nearby, argh!) Iā€™ll have to see what happens, thanks for the pointers. :slight_smile:

You can order it on Amazon cuz cheap

with Prime, he can even get it tomorrow:
Amazon.com : Worm Castings Organic Fertilizer, Wiggle Worm Soil Builder, 4.5-Pounds : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Thats the one I boughtā€¦

Oh Gibberellic acidā€¦ oops, must finish coffeeā€¦ still not awake (but he can still get it on amazon lol)

I buy that one also, when Iā€™m too low on WC to get enough for germinating tray.
lol except i get the 30lb

I use aspirin in water for germination starter, then into aloe. Then Dirt
Added info available at:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve done something similar and crazy glued dimes and pennies to every panel and piece of glass on a thiefā€™s carā€¦

The last person who ripped off my grow had their car completely done up in clown gear crazy glued to it.

Fuzzy buttons, big red wig, nose, floppy feet on the tiresā€¦

It made the newspaper.

4 Likes

I wanted to call attention to what heā€™d done, the leaves were a giveaway who was sending him the message, and ya think heā€™s gonna call the cops then? lol

But man, I love the clown car ideaā€¦ I woulda lost it seeing my ā€œartworkā€ make the newspaper hehehe

2 Likes

It was so annoying not to be able to take credit for it, but the paper mentioned 5-6k worth of damages.

Iā€™d have thought more as the entire car would need to be repainted, and a good paint job for a car will run 8-10k easily.

2 Likes

ya man, i noticed i fat fingered your name in there instead of @Loggershands but the thread wouldnt let me edit the post fro some reason. sorry about that :-/

1 Like

Mine was probably similar, Iā€™m sure locks and windows arenā€™t cheap to replace on a 1960ā€™s saab :wink: At least heā€™s lucky I didnā€™t experiment with thermiteā€¦ And BOY I really wanted toā€¦ Mess with my babies, I mess with yoursā€¦

The sad part? this dipshit put out like 8 plants, none over 8" tall, in early august, under total shade of saplings, not one minute of direct sunlight in a day. I left em alone becauseā€¦ Karmaā€¦ Then he ripped meā€¦

1 Like