Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Regular chick magnet, you are.

2 Likes

Lol. Iā€™m flattered

2 Likes

Its all those Green Dots @corey. They call em panty droppers!

4 Likes

I do notice a lot of people just blatantly asking like itā€™s a thing.

3 Likes

Leave me alone corey.
You dont wanna play.
So dont play me now.
So @FattyRoots , i have license by governament to grow cannbis to medicinal purpose.

1 Like

lol What gets me is when they DM ya outta the clear blue sky, asking

Iā€™m like ā€˜WTFā€™? they just joined!

4 Likes

Totally read that in ā€œthe dudesā€ voice, in my head.:joy::fist:

4 Likes

I got one a while back with a big story right under the banner saying it was their first post. Never seen that banner in a PM before. Looks like I was one of their only interactions here and they disappeared the next day :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Well at least you got that over and done with quickly.

lol rightā€¦and then I got another one asking me to do a seed run, so he could get some from me! :rofl:

so ā€˜newā€™ the ink on his signup was still damp

lol well that might be a bit of a stretch, but yā€™all get the idea! lol
I think he had been here for a few days

3 Likes

Can anyone understand why Berzerk is following me and still messaging and acussing me of shit? I just flagged him for like the fourth or fifth time. I hope @LemonadeJoe or the @mods get it it now.

6 Likes

When he popped in a bit ago, right on the heels of our conversation. i was like ā€˜speak of the devilā€™ ā€¦
never has said if that last pack of beans I sent him ever showed up, so i guess itā€™s ā€˜lostā€™ like all the other seed packs folks have sent him. Itā€™s just strange I think, that all the few other Brazilians Iā€™ve sent to, did receive emā€¦

Did you put him on permanent ā€˜Ignoreā€™?

2 Likes

I ignored him then come to find out he humiliated me on his 50 post outdoor thread. To make the mods happy I put him first on my first fog dog giveaway. He still wont leave me alone, and I just talked to the staff about it 3 hours ago. Now Berzerk is at me again and just flagged his down message to me and I still havenā€™t heard from staff or joe

3 Likes

You know, you could always get an official Bezerker shield. Works in the rain also.

$291.70 CND for this one. Real oak

2 Likes

Lol. If I only could see him in person

May burn an image into your retina you may not want.

Cuz, Iā€™d just ā€˜ignoreā€™ him and then you wouldnā€™t see anything he saysā€¦poof, goneā€¦ no more bother

5 Likes

@corey
Off subject but Iā€™m on a face book group an organic grow community an some dude starts post his commercial ser up
Weeks go buy now he show product then last nite I get to mess what up an hay bro.
Never talk to dude in my life.
Some people were raised by bugs :bug:

I used to call my big connection from Kmart or random customer service phones why woukd I talk to this dude on FB
I ignored him instead of getting sideways

I donā€™t know what you are talking about.

2 Likes