Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I understand what your saying, but think itā€™s important. If your saying people are mad at me then dont waste my time. I donā€™t care

3 Likes

I think he was trying to show something similar to your situation there cuz, being bothered by troll or whoever, ignore em, rather than get into with em, is his advice I believeā€¦

1 Like

Maybe some mouthwash???

Just kidding. It does seem like you and him are, shall we say, not the best of buds.

No matter where you go, thereā€™s gonna be folks that rub you wrong. And vice-versa. No one can get along with everyone, unless they fake it! lol
But, thanks to the anonymity of the internet, folks thatā€™d normally be all quite, can now just be as much a bully as they want, without serious repercussions.
Thereā€™s almost always going to be someone that does that stuff for the pure enjoyment, because they know theyā€™re ā€˜safeā€™ā€¦in their momā€™s basementā€¦

6 Likes

If you had someone pissing you off then youā€™d be pissed. Honestly Iā€™m not pissed lol. No one online can ruffle my feathers

3 Likes

ALot of that rhymed! Love it.

Keep growing on. Groowinn on!!

I need some help. With my growingā€¦lol

I have a great limit . And want to utilize it a bit more. but know where to start.

I have 2 245 tents.
Enough lights , two exhaust fans . And 4 air moving fans lol

One tent will Be drying my current harvest by the end of this week.

The other tent houses 3 plants which have Be acting as mothers, I assume Iā€™ll be flowering those three.

2 are from seed and 1from clone.

I have an obligation to the Halloween give away , and am at cross roads with what to grow in my living now soil .

Options.
Cut /seed Fromm L.A. CONFIDENTIAL
cut /seed from Blue monster
Seed Fromm blueberry fem
Seed bubba /og kush reg
And from pumpkin prize, I have 3 choices, I believe one is a auto .

The obligation is to carry out a grow in the organic soil with a thread/mention in exiting grow journal.

Never grown auto beforeā€¦ can I grow Ann auto in a tent with photos? Light schedule restrictions ?do they flower under any light schedule?

Iā€™m thinking an auto for the organic soil .
Or clone the L.A. confidential and have it ready to transplant to the living soil .

Ive got a itch to pop a bunch of seeds lol but I donā€™t want to neglect any! Watching a seed germ and pop above soil is so beautifull!! So much this plant has to offer!!

1 Like

If several of you follow me and support my 6 dib giveaway required deal. I sure appreciate the way u think!!

12 Likes

Yeah I dont know what the deal is man. Youve been straight up with me since day 1.

2 Likes

Yeah I know. So have you. Damn I gotta cook supper! Fuck

@BigMike55 , @Foreigner . You two make me laugh everyday on here. Thought you should know that

3 Likes

Big quaterback

@BERZERK hey, i was curious, have you happened to run any of the seeds i sent you?

Wasup @anonymous4289 they are be growing and getting big.
Some still in ar refrigerator.

1 Like

have any pictures? which seeds did you pop?

1 Like

Hey bud, how about the seeds @JohnnyPotseed and myself sent to your new address? Have not heard from you.

2 Likes

Of sure bud.
I dont know why some people thinkin i selling the seeds you sending to me with so much love.
Its a esquizofrenic idea , and i ll share some of my work last weeks.
Here are some seeds left you sent

1 Like

Donā€™t know about you gals and guys, OGers, tokers, eaters, but I do have a weird habit of, whenever I get something I want dearly, call me crazy if you will! :sunglasses: :upside_down_face: :thinking: I end up holding on to the damn package, with a mixed feeling of ā€œDo I wanna see it? Or donā€™t I wanna see it!!?ā€ I mean, only for starters, these are seven envelopes!! Right from the get go, a major THANKS! to @corey, @Oldtimerunderground, @DougDawson and @ReikoX !!! Donā€™t know whatā€™s inside but thereā€™s a bunch of other envelopes!!! Tomorrow, if I muster the courage, youā€™ll be seeing the reason why Iā€™m in heaven!! Thanks in advance!!!

9 Likes

Here is the apollo ape and soloberry

1 Like

cool man. iā€™m glad youā€™re growing some out.

1 Like