Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

While I know from personal experience that a cycle like this can be changed; you have my respect for being up front and honest about it.

:fist:t4:

3 Likes

Weā€™ve all been there. We all get caught up in the moment. I am businessman also. You got a lot going on I already know that. Did you do me wrong Hell no!!! We all have good intentions sometimes those intentions or exactly what they meant to be. Intentions. I get a little upset sometimes but I hate to see us fighting over here. One Love

1 Like

The thing is we make up and carry-on. Life is getting too short for us.

Iā€™ve seen you get a little hot Iā€™ve also gotten hot Iā€™ve also seen other people get a little hot. It is what it is everybodyā€™s wanting something here for free I donā€™t I just like to be part of the community.

1 Like

I only give away, gather, grow and trade, call me anytimeā€¦hereā€™s a dime.
I have 2 million seeds easy, not labeled, often fabled and mystery packs of grow em if your ableā€¦ Frikkin Elitists make me concerned about how goes the OVERGROW!
Not so good if you have to be a neighbor, in the clic or a half wit, wait I qualify on that last one. Half my wit left the station, long time ago.

3 Likes

Well, but that implies I believe it is something that needs to be changed. Refined, sure, but nobody ever tells nice people that theyā€™re the problem. Everyone tells assholes that theyā€™re fucking up, even when the asshole is unequivocally right.

I firmly believe that happy, nice, good people are some of the worst people in the world. Donā€™t forget ā€” serial killers are charming.

6 Likes

Ya know, one could make a case for weed just is not that good these days. I mean look how much it takes these newbs to get a buzz what with these 1 gram cones and such. :wink:

lol Oh now, cā€™mon cuz! Iā€™ve been rolling 1gram+ joints for many decades!! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

The ā€˜party jointsā€™ or 3-person joints are a bit largerā€¦

2 Likes

ā€¦and I KNOW Iā€™m not a ā€˜newbā€™ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: but 1g+ doobies for probably longer than you are old cuz lol

1 Like

I don thinā€™ so cuz. Iā€™ll be 66 for the end of the year

Ok lol point taken, but Iā€™m 72 and been smoking since 8, but didnā€™t start rolling joints until around 12-13 up to that point it was a deepbowl corncob pipeā€¦ :crazy_face: :+1:

73 in jan.

5 Likes

they didnā€™t even have 1-1/4 papers till about 75 iirc and it was tough to get a gram in one of those regulars gonna have to call bull on that one cause I was smoking summer of 72

I used corn shocks and also the old school papers glued together 2 of em lol also tobacco leaves

Top and bugler had glue papers by the time i was around 12-13

1 Like

that was a major thing for me ā€¦roll in as little paper as possible. One paper full to each end.

1 Like

Actually Iā€™m wrong lol just googled it and Bugler has been out since 1932
I just didnā€™t use em until I was a teen lol

3 Likes

Good night folks.
Its a pleasure to say i can grow and do crosses in brazil now all this legalizated.
Every seed to do crosses is welcome.
Thanks og for all.
This is some seeds of you ogs i growing now.

Lets keep the world safe of drug dealers and violence , lets grow the future.
With ogood fellas

3 Likes

I win a process that allow me to grow weed to my medicinal problem.

I dont recognize every another brazilian breeder right now.
Just bamf and another hand of growers and hash makers.

Itā€™s legal there now man?

4 Likes

Then he should have no problem finding seeds. This BERZERK guy wonā€™t stay away from me.

3 Likes