Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Nice @Abbbian
When this seeds are sent to you.
I waiting 3 envelopes of same users.
Lol

Its a pleasure man!
You can count with me to grow your weed.
When you come to brazil you can smoke then too!

2 Likes

So does that mean nothing showed up @BERZERK from Johnny or myself?

2 Likes

The sencond round will hit the addy this week or next.
I talking about the pollen you sent to me for the first time.
I guess this will hit the final addy

1 Like

Ok bud, let us know.

3 Likes

Got the skynet runtz bx and some maple leaf indica going will be dropping some azad kashmir and some emergenC x breakfast in paris in a few days . Should be some nice looking ladyā€™s in the weeks to come .

4 Likes

Got a general question maybe someone can help answer. Are the green pips under our usernames still determined by ā€œlikesā€?

1 Like

@Rickle_Piiiiick Hey friend, I believe it is related to how much you are or not active on the site, the more activity, browsing, posting, liking, etc., the more pips you get!? Thatā€™s the way I understand!! Hope it helps!

4 Likes

I sell em on ebayā€¦ Send me 10 of your finest seeds and Iā€™ll sent you a green pip with some adhesive to glue it to your screen :wink: LOL

Actually, what Abbbian saysā€¦ I think its more than just likes, its also participationā€¦

6 Likes

This is random peeps but I genuinely look forward to browsing this forum everyday. Gives me another reason to live, appreciate yall

6 Likes

Hey, whatever keeps the server up and running, right! j/k :grin:

5 Likes

Shit, you know me, I know you, my wife sent your goodies, your family here. Donā€™t go anywhere.

4 Likes

Likewise, lots of solid activity and a good sense of community with integrity at its core, canā€™t always find these values elsewhere.

Itā€™s unfortunate that my first encounters on this site were in the ā€œfree seeds and clonesā€ forum, but it just happened to be at the top of the traffic list when I first arrived, and as luck would have it a fellow OGer was in search of a strain I just had sitting around. The rest is history now, cause Iā€™m here to stay if the community will have meā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been in trouble here socially a couple times since returning, donā€™t have a good sense of sensing when itā€™s gametalk (Never Played), or when I just donā€™t understand why some things get said. But, such is life.

4 Likes

"I hope this helps some new growers get started." BOG
This was the nature of things here when it started, give seeds, get seeds.
Use seeds to raise money for people who were busted, sick or dead.
We feared LEO and made a mockery of there efforts to infiltrate.

6 Likes

Yeah, that brings up a good point I was just reading the FAQ and thought, itā€™s awfully easy to misinterpret the short written word, when you donā€™t have the personā€™s tone of voice to help frame their motivation.

2 Likes

Sounds pretty straight-forward.

So did the LEO ever infiltrate? Iā€™m sill not up to speed on the history of OG here, and what it used to be.

The site disappeared for some timeā€¦ I donā€™t know the answer to your question though specifically.

Oh yeah they came, canā€™t remember specifics, but when you saw in a thread ā€œOK LEOā€
or something similar, some member had tested them, they were outed and went away.
We held Raffles to raise money for folks with Illness, deaths & arrests.
I think I remember something constant for Marc Emery when he was in jail, Cancer patients who had no income & a couple others. We traded seeds, gave away seeds, we didnā€™t sell seeds. Only the top level breeders were respected and expected to do that. I never touched pollen for reproduction until the 2000s, anyhooā€¦ Iā€™m ramblin.

2 Likes

Well thanks for those details, sounds like a really great place. Fragile, but great none the less.