Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

I KNEW I saw you at the local 7-11. That neon mesh tanktop is unmistakable! I heard there was some guy offering free handies behind the 7-11, never thought it would be you!

Small world eh?

3 Likes

Nicely done, looking like some yummy hash piles, especially that 75u!

2 Likes

I let it stay out last night on that screenā€¦ itā€™s really sticky. How in the world do you guys get it to the sandy looking stuff lol it was hard to even pull it apart so air could get in

4 Likes

You can shelf dry it, or freeze dry it. Iā€™ve even done some in the dehydrator.

4 Likes

I like this way of drying. Takes a while but I think its worth it.

4 Likes

I love the freeze drying method as well. @JoeCrowe has some hash threads that are an absolute goldmine of info, give em a read if you havenā€™t already :+1:

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been following his hash making adventures for quite some time. The hash making thread he has going now is like part two to a previous thread.
Edit: thats the other one. Lol

6 Likes

Yep, easily one of my favourite reads so far on OG

3 Likes

I aspire to produce hash as clean as Joes. Got to have goals. Lol

7 Likes

I will read more of that one when I get some time. Iā€™m dealing w a tent full of potential males and will be popping some feminized seeds soon. Idk how u guys run regs lol so stressful when u donā€™t have much space :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

I will just leave this out to dry some more. Do you guys plane yours? Or does it eventually get dry enough to bust up? At what point could I make a temple ball of it and store? If I decided to go that way instead of kinetic sand :joy:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a PSA for everyone making seeds.

Bob @BudBusterPro informed me of an added benefit to using the BBP during the entire process to help gain bigger and more seeds. Iā€™ll be using it in my seed runs also. Itā€™s become a proven result due to testing by growers. You can check out things on his sponsored site here

10 Likes

Lol, Iā€™m mostly a fem seed and cutting person. OG has me wanting to play with pollen though

Usually freeze it and microplane or chop it up. Iā€™ve only made temple balls once, so not much help there, make sure itā€™s dry and stable first though :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for the shout out.

4 Likes

If you want to make a temple ball you should use the cleanest of the clean. The cleaner the better. No green.

2 Likes

I decided Iā€™d just let it dry. I donā€™t have enough to pitch out the darker colored one. Iā€™ll just keep them out until it busts up I guess and then put it in one of these little glass jars and put it in the fridge. I canā€™t wait for my wife to try it lol it has everything in it. :woman_facepalming: White widow, strawberry cough, chocolope, Ewok x CDLC, candy Mintcakes, who knows what else. Now that I know how to do this, Iā€™ll be keeping everything tho. I was throwing it away for a while bc we didnā€™t have room for all of it.

4 Likes

Sure quiet in here tonight

2 Likes

yeah, sure is.

1 Like

Everyone must be out partying or crashed lol

3 Likes

Wutsup shiska!

1 Like

Not a lot pretty quiet night

1 Like