Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Post 2352 I thinkā€¦ I was posting late last night and maybe u guys didnā€™t see it lol whatā€™s your opinion on the cosmic wisdom pure Michigan? I got the last pack of 2.0 f2 regs but I thought they were the new ones- the s1 fems.

Valid point. I am about that age as well.

See??? Right there kinda scares me a bit. If the frickin FBI is saying to stay chill, that kinda tells me that something could very well be screwy.

3 Likes

Even though itā€™s legal to a point here thereā€™s still a stigma. Iā€™m careful not to call it a ā€œGrow-opā€ but instead a ā€œsmall legal cannabis garden.ā€

Grow-op is too loaded, it conjures up images of cops in hazmat suits carrying plants out of a mold filled building

5 Likes

Just got this. Never ordered from crop king but I can see myself looking and making an account lol

I thought this had BEEN the way already?

Theyā€™re going to get someone in trouble with that ā€œget yourself some dea approved party suppliesā€ bit :rofl:

1 Like

I would not buy from those deceitful crooks. Crapking seeds sucks.

3 Likes

I agree, Iā€™m very insistent on calling it a garden

We need to do away with the language used to differentiate cannabis cultivation from any other gardening when it was a rogue activity and fold it into peoples existing framework for ā€˜normal behaviorā€™

6 Likes

LOL, as long as my license is sitting by my tent I will call it whatever I want. It took a while to get over things and still have not in some regard. Perhaps its because I am still trying to get a pardon for them raiding the very house I am in and hauling me off in the middle of the night over weed. But at this point since I am totally legal I figure they can GFT :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Everyone is certainly free to do as they wish, but Iā€™m talking about changing how culture views cannabis.

A lot of places in the states where itā€™s still illegal, and weā€™ve only made it this far through advocacy

4 Likes

I think there was just a recent clarification from the DEA, I had seen a number of articles posted around discord servers, forums etc. All seeds, cuttings, clones and other genetic material with under 0.3% thc falls under the 2018 farm bill. It should have been like this already, but there is always weird areas in the law that need direct clarification sometimes.

I am honestly surprised I did not wake up the next day and see cuttings flying all around overgrow lol.

5 Likes

I like that idea!
:seedling: :earth_americas:

3 Likes

Rec sales are set to start this week here finally with the medical dispensaries being allowed to sell to the public. Unfortunately one of the same representatives that led the charge to legalize is also the same one who float out said he doesnā€™t want homegrow any time soon because it would hurt the burgeoning market. Dumbass greedy POS.

9 Likes

There are so many cannabis Enthusiasts out here that folks home growing is not gonna hurt sales one but. I say 90% of the folks using, donā€™t have a clue on how to grow and would rather just buy it already fixed up for smoking.
Chances are. Those who want to grow their own are growing their own anyways.

Fuckers.

6 Likes

It takes time, and effort to grow successfully. High costs / taxā€™s at dispensaries will certainly encourage those who can to try growing their own. As long as its decriminalized, and your not growing acres of it, chances are youā€™ll be left alone. Iā€™m happy its slowly trending that way now as growing has turned out to be a fun hobby.

6 Likes

So, is it a kick to the balls that they will start selling recreationally to the public on 4/21? How convenient is that timing. Almost like a ā€œScrew you, youā€™ll get what you want, when WE wanna give it to youā€

3 Likes

It really is the greatest hobby Iā€™ve had, and Iā€™ve tried many! I encourage all my friends who love to smoke to start their own little 2x2 tent gardens now, weā€™re overgrowing the world

5 Likes

How many hobbies save you money? :thinking:

9 Likes

lol For that matter, how many hobbies make you money also?
:rofl: :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

I used to buy my smoke from a friend, he said that he likes mine better lol

3 Likes

If you had a plant start to herm near the bottom of side branches on the smallest sites bc of a possible light leakā€¦ even if slight light leak- if you fix it and pluck off the bananas, will it be ok? Or is it too late?

4 Likes