Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

Just ordered me a press for making dabs. Never tried it before. But I understand it will knock the hell out of you.
Excited to try it out and see what the world of concentrates is all about.

13 Likes

Going to be paralyzed mike after he dabs paralyzed monster :joy:

7 Likes

Im still using my Radio Shack hand held microscope. Im due for an upgrade.

7 Likes

I have that same one somewhere around here. Lol

3 Likes

lol i think everyone had that damn thing at one time or another! i know I did too :wink: :rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT - MEMORIAL DAY - FLASH BTGO SALE GOING ON!
JohnnyPotseeds Hall of Genetics thread!

6 Likes

A friend said he needed some perlite removed from his yard. Showed up and he has 5 semi trucks worth of 2cu yard totes stacked up.
My buddy and I filled a goose neck trailer and a dump truck and got 25 totes back to my land. Lifetime perlite supply😂 crazy

13 Likes

That’s awesome!!!

7 Likes

Wow where the hell did he acquire that much ? I’m in need of another big bag next time I’m at the hydro store .

3 Likes

@DougDawson is doing pollen for the next ten people yall
edit not minutes, people lol

4 Likes

He bought it thinking he could sell it to some Rec farms and wasn’t successful with that. Legal market is very rough I hear out here and the black market is for sure a disaster.
Now he is tired of paying rent on the yard space and wants it all gone. Might make 4 more trips and start a compost company😂

5 Likes

LOL, make that 20 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I know that’s right. I have something similar. I had my eyes on it several months ago going through some boxes.

So fire that shit up. Get it going!!! Beer night. I needed it. Now blazing. Peace to everyone. One Life. ( live it) I wish we could all pass it around. Or just smoke your own. Green teeth.

2 Likes

Hey I found mine. Haven’t used this thing in 10 years and the battery still works in it and everything. 60X mag works great.

8 Likes

@shag i do seem to recall Duck WV although I’m not sure why. I know NC, NJ, MI somewhat. Hey maybe some moonshine at the shindig? I’m on it

2 Likes

I wonder if anyone has ever done cannabis shine? OMG this has to be a thing? They’ve done everything else no?

Thanks all. The only thing that I hate more than being the reminder guy is trying to do a giveaway in the thread when they throttle it for chatting. I appreciate it fellow OGers.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting thought, I don’t drink but I would taste it for sure.

1 Like