Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

That sucks man, people really need to think of others some when allowing males to run rampant outdoors.

2 Likes

My rule: If you plant seedlings in early May, you had better have a pile of cut 2l pop bottles or you’re wasting your time. :+1:

1 Like

What is your go to? I’m a big fan of Superdry hoodies?

2 Likes

I’m way south but you better not put anything out before may 1 or that’s your ass. Ask how I know.
I start everything around February 1st except corn beans and okra.

3 Likes

I love the Nike/Jordan stuff especially if dry fit material , god I love that stuff, lasts forever, no fade, cool in the summer. But I’ve been obsessed with crooks and castles forever and ever , basically since inception so I have so many of those it’s ridiculous they use this blend with Egyptian cotton and regular that is amazing but they don’t make anything with the killer dry fit I love. I enjoy the super dry stuff as well and have some supreme that was gifted to me that’s top quality as well but damn those prices on some of that :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing those Origin Heavy Hoodies lately. There are a bunch of hella expensive hoodies these days. I like oversized hoods and I’m usually disappointed by them itty bitty sorry excuse for a hood situations😆

2 Likes

Listening to Potcast with Ace Seeds right now, neat hearing him mention connecting with people through Overgrow in the early 2000s

3 Likes

Lol i ripped a black berry breath seedling that was ugly at the time out of the ground broke it in half and threw it on the top of the dirt and well it did a thing.

gotta see what it is now!
Cheers

7 Likes

Looks like a fighter! Might be some strong genetics there…:thinking::v:

2 Likes

That’s the one right there.

3 Likes

Hey bud. It’s being worked out with Sebring to get the missing stuff so we should see things happing soon.

5 Likes

Sounds great thanks

3 Likes

nuglife is giving away his seeds atm if anyone didnt see.

2 Likes

Does this include rest of US members🙃 still haven’t forgot about you sir !

1 Like

Yes that includes everyone who has not been shipped.

2 Likes

I’m about to go in for a drug test. Wish me luck. Probably gonna fail, I don’t have u-pass or anything. I’m just gonna piss in the cup and see what happens. I’ve been smoking every day for years. We’ll see lmao I’ll update y’all

6 Likes

Awesome !
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely let us know. I usually just refuse, spout some b/s about religion and my body is a temple. Sometimes I still have a job sometimes I don’t but I’ve never failed a drug test. Lol

5 Likes

Idk how, faulty test maybe? But I passed it lmao

15 Likes

I am happy for you but that is very odd.

3 Likes