Dude, thats just his pillowā€¦

4 Likes

Have you considered Octopots?

3 Likes

An ebb and flow might be some to look at also

2 Likes

@middleman @Emeraldgreen

Octopots, no. I will now tho.

Ebb and flow, I barely got into reading about it earlier and had to leave. I will look into that also.

Thank you guys.

2 Likes

Octopot you can have a life and still grow great weed @Octochris donā€™t go stealing my advertising slogan now.

1 Like

Damn! In the news, Floridaā€™s new MMJ possession laws kick in.

Under the rule, Floridaā€™s 745,000 medical marijuana patients will now be limited to a maximum of 24,500 milligrams of THC every 70 days, or a maximum of 2.5 ounces of marijuana in its smokable form every 35 days.
lol the wife and me smoke that much in a day or two! Glad I donā€™t live in FL. and feel bad for those that do!

6 Likes

@moderators

Iā€™m not dealing with this again today

1 Like

Thatā€™s legal weed for ya. Itā€™s Hella expensive there too, like 10$ a gram from flower and 60 a gram for distillate carts.

#overgrowtheworld lol

1 Like

Is $10 a gram for weed expensive?

1 Like

for you naa. lol for me hellz yeah lol thats why we overgrow haha
edit i know ppl around me that pay that for bunk almost brick still so idk

2 Likes

Yeah man, costs and everything it should run about 5$ a gram to the consumer and thatā€™s still enough for a profit for the grower. Over that itā€™s hurting the consumers pockets and under that itā€™s hurting the growers pockets.

Blackmarket illegal is like 15-20 a G still lol. F that

1 Like

Lol @JaxxMunster I mean my intial run put me at just under $100 an O for lights and everything. This next run is probably gonna have me some where around $7 an 0.

@Dr.VitaminGreen Thatā€™s the black market info I was looking for. I remember back in the day I was selling 1.4s for like $10 and that was midgrade.

2 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen my phone is going haywire right now and I canā€™t quote. Are you saying that $5 a gram is acceptable for a retail location to cover their overhead and profit and compensate the grower properly or are you speaking from a direct to consumer from the grower standpoint?

1 Like

Thatā€™s direct from grower to consumer.

The way it should be in my opinion. Legality means it will end up costing quite a bit due to the taxes and licensing etc. Iā€™m all about keeping the government out of my business, so I havenā€™t really done the math on legal, especially because thereā€™s no real standard.

That 5 a g is with Socal Electric and water prices even.

Iā€™m expecting when itā€™s federal, the grower will be getting about 1-2$ a gram, shops to get 3-5 a gram, and government to get about 1-3 a gram so end up being about 10 a gram to the consumer.

Expensive to me, but thatā€™s why they donā€™t want home grow

2 Likes

I could rock with that. Gonna have to bump that by 20% to $6 to cover inflation.

2 Likes

Haha freaking inflation.

1 Like

Here itā€™s almost cheaper to buy pounds out of BC than it does to grow it.

5 Likes

thatā€™s sad. the market here has died, at least for me.

2 Likes

Same here itā€™s in the toilet going round and round wishing it would just flush and be done with . Lol

2 Likes

Buck thirty three a gram ?