Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

It may be cheaper here in Oregon to buy pounds than to grow come fall

1 Like

I bet it will be , there should be some excellent outdoor bud Iā€™d think or you talking indoor .

1 Like

Find the right connection and I am sure it is cheaper for you even if it gets mailed to you.
Prices here are ridiculously low. Just the way it is these days. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Is it worth a shit, though?

1 Like

Oh ya some samples Iā€™d tasted were right up there.
@$1.33 a gram itā€™s worth it .

1 Like

Beats the shit out of what the stores are selling for 10 a gram

2 Likes

Bet. Iā€™m doing my part to pull people away from these fuck ass little pop up stores around here. My cousin told me he smoked some Gary Payton and wasnā€™t impressed. :rofl: I was like ā€œpst bruh, itā€™s not legit.ā€

Thatā€™s not bad. I got a homie out of Colorado that is trying to pitch units around 1.75 a g. It looks decent enough.

3 Likes

outdoor metric tons

1 Like

We have some here too. ā€œBud Busā€ ā€œBud Vanā€ etc. Skirting the law, cause I know they aint got the licenses yet. Wonder every day how they operate SO blatantly in the parking lots of gas stations on a major highway. A friend told me the other day ā€œI donā€™t know why people buy that shit. A co-worker had some and I tried it, and honestly, I think the worked over trash left AFTER you make bubble gets me higherā€ LOL (I saved some for her, she wanted it! said my good weed is TOO strong for her LOL)ā€¦

4 Likes

Hah. @Nagel420 there is a store around here that sells ā€œmembershipsā€. They wanted me to ā€œgiftā€ them flower. I told them sure and how do I go about selling people memberships? They said my account would be credited and I could redeem my credit by taking different weed back in 1 oz a month increments.

I sat there looking at these assholes with my mouth hanging open and said ā€œso this is a Ponzi scheme?ā€ They looked confused and I couldnā€™t tell if it was an act or not. I said ā€œIf I gift you a QP today, and you sell a QP worth of memberships tomorrow, There is no more weed for me to recoup.ā€ They were like ā€œyeah, but itā€™s not just your QP. Other people are also sharing.ā€

It was pretty clear they hadnā€™t thought any of this through. Lol. I excused myself from their entire situation pretty quickly.

10 Likes

:joy: I am literally giggling. Thatā€™s awesome.

Indicana Jones doesnā€™t like to share ladies and gentlemen! What a half assed guilt trip.

6 Likes

All of these stores vans that are openly selling are not legal in ny. The social club membership is not going to protect them.
The state will send out cease and desist letter as they become aware. My understanding is that they are going to go after them financially not criminally.

2 Likes

Not for nothing, this store is trying to figure out their place as we have no frame work for retail. Several months before I went into the store to get some new timers and I noticed they had like seven 5x5 tents lining the walls with lights on in them. Out of curiosity I asked what that was all about and they said they were getting ready to sell clones. They opened one of the tents for me and no bullshit there were like 25 mother plants in there. I looked at the other 6 tents and was like ā€œand all those are like this?ā€ Yep. I hate to be that guy but Not only are you like 76 plants past federal but youā€™re also 171 plants past state limits :joy: this is the most gangster in your face shit Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. Right in the middle of a.strip mall too.

4 Likes

The vans I see are in jerseyā€¦ They cracked down hard on the gifting a while back. Next thing was donation based, and again, they cracked down on that and closed loopholes. Just wondering WTF they are calling the crap they are selling. Is it plain CBD bud, and thats why my neighbor was like ā€œwhats this shit?ā€ expecting some THC (cause they donā€™t push the CBD aspect, just ā€œGET YOUR BUD HERE!ā€ )

@Indicana_Jones Thats hillarious. So. they want you to front the bud, and hope to sign up others to pay you back, 1/4 of what you ā€œdonatedā€ at a time ?? Wow. Pyramid / Ponzi schemes are illegal ya know ROFLMAO. But yeah, ya gotta be an idiot to fall for that. Just share with your other local growers for a little variety (TIP: Do the trading / sharing before smoking so much you FORGET to exchange nugs) LOLā€¦

4 Likes

At least theyā€™ve got some skin in the game.

No shit I was downtown the other day and saw a dispensary right beside a rehab centre.

Man Iā€™m old this is all crazy.

4 Likes

Sounds like thugs moved into the mallā€¦ Seriously, isnā€™t it the big time drug slingers who ā€œfront you a QP and ya BETTER pay em next friday, no ifs ands or butsā€ ?? Sounds like they want you to front them product, on a barter system, and ya donā€™t even get paid, and ya sure as shit donā€™t know the quality of whatever else they may bring in from other victims.

3 Likes

Rehab is for DRUG users or Alcohol abusers. Cannabis is a plant.

You watch, in 10 years cannabis will be used in rehab centers (if its not already)

4 Likes

@Foreigner I got this sick feeling in my stomach like this place is runn by the feds. I havenā€™t been back since our last conversation.

@Nagel420 Itā€™s wild. I tell you. I wish I had the nuts to tell people to just give me weed to sell and they can get it back but only an oz a month at a time. Hilarious :joy:

Ya know whats crazier? I bet they find a few who think its a great ideaā€¦ Maybe the guy who grew 6 plants, didnā€™t realize they would yield what he would take 3 years to smoke as a once a month smoker, and figures ā€œtrade in today, credit and variety for the futureā€ Till the place is shut down next week, and youā€™re out a QPā€¦

Wasnā€™t it PT Barnum who said ā€œThereā€™s a sucker born every minuteā€ ??

7 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: and saying the most prayers :pray:t2: in a long whileā€¦.I may have my own apartment available to move into mid to end of October! :jack_o_lantern:

13 Likes