Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

fingers crossed for you :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I’ve applied for 6 places in 3 months and nothing :frowning: I hope you get it :slight_smile: :slight_smile: @KanehB

5 Likes

@KanehB @ColeLennon save a guest room for me :grin:

5 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

just watered my outdoor bubblegum gelato, it smells of powder(almost mildly sweet) and funky cheese

3 Likes

In times of extreme stress, branches snapping and stuff I always try to do a foliar with aspirin and various goodies

1 Like

…moments after the bag was opened:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Anyone ever feel like the electric company and legal weed industry are in cahoots. No sooner than VA legalizes Duke announces a %15 rate hike for residential use over 1000kwh :tumbler_glass::smoking::expressionless::tumbler_glass::smoking:

9 Likes

like to see some pics of her :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

My utility company sent me a $1700 bill for a meter that is usually $20. I challenged it and they reviewed it and refused to fix it. I’m livid​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

That’s fucked so sorry to hear that @ElMasSabroso

4 Likes

Charlie Sheen x Wolverine

4 Likes

what’s your grow wattage?

Only have a 1000w light going for my veg but it’s on a different service. Only flowering outside at the moment

2 Likes

Major incident happening close to home .
https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/saskatchewan-stabbings-death-toll

6 Likes

My gas company did this to me recently. I paid a $700 bill. Then the following month the sent me another bill for $500 or so. It was impossible to get a hold of anyone to find out what was going on. I reluctantly paid the $500. On my next bill I had a credit for $900. I haven’t had to pay a gas bill in months.

4 Likes

Just hearing more about this. Totally out of character for Canada. Stay safe!

4 Likes

Yup pretty wild considering it’s within 40 miles of here . Police have every road leading into the city stop checked.
I want to say gang related but that’s just a guess .

1 Like