Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Christ, I read about this earlier but it didnā€™t sound anywhere near as bad as this! Stay safe dude.

3 Likes

Gifted a few clones out to people today in a fb group Iā€™m in just wanted to get them out to people wasnā€™t expecting anything and one of them hands me a few bags of flower to try out

:joy: all smells and looks pretty dank :grin:

17 Likes

And a NICE few bags it appears!!! Good comes to good, always has, always will :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Said itā€™s from a buddy of his that grows down in Oregon going to load up the bong as we speak :sunglasses: dude made my night havenā€™t tried trop cookies yet have heard good things though smells fantastic @Jetdro

7 Likes

There still on the loose thought theyā€™d be caught by now . With the amount of cops looking Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t spotted them .

4 Likes

It is surprising how some people can escape and hide.
There was a dude that killed 2 women in front of their children a few weeks ago around here. He was the father of the kids.
They had all the resources they could get to try an find him. Armored vehicles an all that. Many cops from other cities were out here helping.
His Jeep was very identifiable.
Happened 12 minute drive down the road from me.
The guy hided out for days in a mountain area 4 minutes away from my house. They never got him, he killed himself an then they found him.
Alot of crazy shit happening these days lately.

5 Likes

Eesh, thatā€™s awful. Stay safe amigo.

Oh man, and I just scrolled up further. You too, @ShiskaberrySavior.

What sad stories :worried:

Good morning everyone. My love and well wishes are with all of you.

8 Likes

I am fucking covered in poison ivy. I canā€™t wait to go back to work and hear monkey pox jokes :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I donā€™t mean to pry, but what happened!?

3 Likes

I pulled out a poison ivy plant while wearing a short sleeved shirt. I deserve this.
I did put gloves on though, so Iā€™ve got that going for me haha :+1:

7 Likes

that will do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could have been worse I guess. I was thinking trail riding wearing cycling spandex and taking a spill into a nice ivy patch. :rofl:

Hereā€™s hoping it clears up for you quickly

3 Likes

Try to avoid spicy food, caffeine, alcohol etc

Yes to cooling things like cucumber, watermelon, cilantro, coconut water, mint tea.

Iā€™ve suffered from an abusive relationship with poison oak my whole life. I rarely break out these days after learning to shift my intakes after exposure

4 Likes

Oh boy. I definitely got back in the house, took a shower, and made a wicked spicy bean dip haha. And I had a coffee after too. I even commented to my wife that the coffee had balanced out the endorphins from the chiliā€™s and I was back to the first bite 9 alarm sensation.

I did have cucumbers for breakfast today, so maybe thatā€™ll help me lol.

3 Likes

Hey there folks any one remember the code you can put in the search bar to see what runs you have signed up for ?

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 category:37

3 Likes

Productive labor dayā€¦ :smiley:

20 Likes

Looks like you worked hard nice haul.

4 Likes

Damn nice haul bro

Thanks @Cormoran
You made the quest easier then expected !

1 Like

45, 90, 120 and 160 there. 25 is in one of those boxes but its just a small amount of paste (debated even bothering with 25, last batch the 25 gave me headaches). A washer woulda been nice, but not in the cards at the moment. Bring out the trusty 5g buckets and bags!! At least I have a drill and paddle for mixing itā€¦

Friggen ice got expensive! $1.50 a bag is now $3.00 a bag!

8 Likes