Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Looking at lights for eventual upgrade/expansion, have yā€™all seen the specs on the ne chilLED, 15 diodes/watt no wonder the mf $2500 driver probably go twice before the chips even start losing

way out my price range, but god damn I kinda get it.

1 Like

I can definitely see the difference in some of the high end LED companies. Truly they just outperform. Have seen it with my own eyes with Fluence products, among a few others.

1 Like

For now my mars hydro performs well, but I doubt itā€™s got anywhere near the lifespan. One day though

1 Like

Hey , whatever works for YOU, works ā€¦. Tbh guys are building some pretty damn epic lights themselves. And I can honestly say 100% HLG can hold their own in that top tier for sure. Scorpion Diablo is a badass light and at a reasonable price IMHO . And building your own can save even more if you are able. Personally I wouldnā€™t build my own because Iā€™d mess it up somehow and end up throwing away loot. But I know at least 10 people who built their own and that produce epic flowers

1 Like

Hey bud, which model are you looking at? Is that $2500 driver a typo?

1 Like

Whole light is 2500$ I think US as well

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I was curious. The clip says coverage is for a 4x4. On their website under 4x4 coverage it shows 3 lights. A 4 bar, 5 bar and 6 bar with prices of $1019, $1129 and $1259 USD. This is why I was curious.

2 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: Iā€™m not sure either. Perhaps one they are about to release? 2500$ is nuts if their others are in the normal t above average range

1 Like

Sorry to interrupt the light talks but just wanted to spread some growerā€™s love around. Thanks for being such awesome peeps and providing such entertaining and (mostly) intelligent and thought provoking conversation :grin: very grateful to be a part of this community :v::green_heart::bulb:

10 Likes

I agree with you on this MWgrower.

6 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more about this community my friend

3 Likes

My new replacement seed fridge, front and side so far thanks to all of you generous individuals @MoBilly @BigMike55 @sprinklememaynee @FiveGar and as you can see yours have arrived (mere minutes ago lol) @Bobgrows and have been added accordingly. Still waiting on an envelope or two . Thank you all :pray:t2:

Posted this on the other page as well, but thought it more fitting here. Another example of this placeā€™s generosity and just plain awesomeness!

5 Likes

You must have small feet!

5 Likes

Have you seen kids these days. I have two myself both with skis for feet. Size 11 is nothing to a kid, especially a 14 year old, as the board would be much too long for anyone much smaller. I see this as a dig you are trying to throw, VERY UNCLASSY

3 Likes

Whole lights 2500, the new one. Shouldā€™ve used a comma lol was saying that the drivers likely to need replaced twice before the actual fixture

2 Likes

2500$ though, Thatā€™s definitely getting up there!

This one

2 Likes

I get what you were saying :slight_smile: The price just surprised me, which model is it? The 3 in my screen shot above are what their site currently shows for 4x4 coverage so I am just curious what light has such a high price tag. Curious about the features is all.

1 Like

COMMERCIAL GRADEā€¦. lol

2 Likes

I donā€™t see anything particularly special aside from the insane diode count.

https://chilledgrowlights.com/our-products-services/order-our-growcraft-ultra-series/growcraft-ultra-600w-led-grow-light-commercial-grade

2 Likes