Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 3)

The price’s can be amazing for sure. I actively collected antique marbles for a long while and saw the pen guys at the shows, saw some crazy collections. So for me collecting was a hobby of opportunity, met a lot of neat people and learned how to find and get things at good prices or no prices. Some of the marbles in my collection are like the values of your pens. I had to make sure all my kids were done with college with no debt first I promised that to myself, now they are on their own way. Now as to collecting these crazy beans well Whoppee!!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYQHqLuWuig :broccoli:

1 Like
2 Likes

Here bud!! @Yetigrows your baby has been growing!!! Random Auto!!

1 Like

Seems a recent influx of intentionally negative/trolling behaviour lately. Any thoughts from all the good OGs on keeping our positivity up?

9 Likes

Weird vibe, clearly!! What’s behind it!!? Wreaking havoc for what!!? Weird testy post for what!!?

4 Likes

He has harassed me as well. But , why does he continue to do this?

7 Likes

Someone else said one of these people behaved the same on another forum, entertainment I guess.

4 Likes

Sad… really!

3 Likes

I’m a looney too!! that does not give me any right to harass other people!!!? @Bobgrows, sorry to hear that!!!

Guess the ignore button is one we can use!!

2 Likes

A lot of Reddit type behavior for sure! Can the moderators just kick them? “Shoo”,“Git”…Something :joy:

3 Likes

Just keep watering, feeding, tucking and trimming and eventually those bad bits fall off :hugs:

7 Likes

That’s what I needed @Pigeonman, a gardening analogy, thank you!:blush:. Spring is just around the corner for some of us Canadian gardeners edit:outdoor gardening anyway :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah when I see that childiish attempts at thuggary I just remind myself: “I have plants to care fore.”

I’m scrappy by nature but never when pointless.

Your summer grow will be stronger for any winter woes i promise. :wink:

6 Likes

Spending more time in the garden listening to music or a podcast has been so good for me lately, and my plants are looking so good for it as well.

5 Likes

has anyone here ran johnnypotseeds alien OG at all ? i would like to see some of the journals or finished product and late bloom pics to see if its something that i should move ahead of some of the other strains im planning on

5 Likes

im guessing the greenpoint forum is still butthurt about us calling out gu the goof

1 Like

If they are the same Alien OG Doug sent me, ill be starting them soon.

1 Like

Pretty sure I know of the person you speak of. The one who has been passive aggressively poking people over and over like some petulant child. If nobody responded again to them eventually they will go away. Hard not to call an asshole an asshole when one sees one so it can tough but OGers are a better class of people than the few losers who come just to be negative. Just be you good people :wink:

11 Likes