HOW TO OBSERVE #NationalHeavenlyHashDay

• Make some heavenly hash.
  • Invite friends to try heavenly hash.
  • Share your favorite recipe.
1 Like

:laughing:
Well, maybe then. :v:

That’s a day I can get behind!
@ShiskaberrySavior how goes it…it’s that dude from the bridge. …

So this was my wife’s solution to if the power goes out.

It was under $24. She bought two and put them in the greenroom to charge them using our grow lights. They have a 1000 and a 600 lumen setting.
I also like the fact that the cord is 9’ long. I could, actually, run the line outside without much problem and leave them in there permanent like. :thinking:

8 Likes

in Chicago deep dish pizza is pretty much a novelty for tourists. the real “chicago style” is thin crust cut into small squares. for example, one popular tourist location is giordano’s and it sucks. not even close to good pizza.

the best pizza i ever had was in Niagara falls NY. went on a cheap vacation in January one year, it was a ghost town and the pizza shop was pretty much the only thing we could find open.

3 Likes

Yeah western NY on the Canada border has great Pizza especially Buffalo, I am hungry and I just heard my wife order some pies, my son and family on way so fun with grand children for a few days with winter storm warning probably good skiing on saturday with fresh 18 inches Yippee!! Oh this pizza coming from Upstate NY wish it were from Buffalo

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior how goes it…it’s that dude from the bridge. …?

More info please.

Does Tony Weeds sound familiar (Chicagoland)?

There is a a famous chigago style pizza place where I live called “Chigago Style Pizza”. The signature pizza dish is sort of like ordering a tomato and cheese soup that arrives in a pizza box. It’s definitely an experience, but not one I would willingly repeat.

The restaurant is exceedingly popular though. They dining room was always jam packed with a line extending out the door, and they were behind on orders any time I got take out.

To their credit the alfredo pasta there is through the roof. Maybe that’s what everybody else lines up for too.

4 Likes

In NYC there used to be a brand name, “Uno pizza” which was with a lot of cheese and a thick dough!

3 Likes

UNO’s is a chain, there’s a bunch of their restaurants along the East coast. Their pizzas are now available frozen in the markets. For a frozen pizza, they are much better than most.

Edwardo’s Chicago style used to be decent, at least years ago. Also a bit of a chain.

3 Likes

I meant to say that, a chain! Thanks Loki!

1 Like

Man, talking about Chicago. Italian beef sandwiches!

2 Likes

That’s like a weekly thing here lol home smoked brisket , thin sliced, peperoncini and au jus… Mmmm

2 Likes

never heard of it

1 Like

italian beefs are always great. funny story, one time i ordered one “dipped” and the idiot cook dipped it in into the fryer, lol.

2 Likes

lou malnati’s is another popular one that sucks. they shipped frozen pizzas everywhere and they are absolute shit. people ordering those are missing out on what a real pizza is. i tried a frozen one once and it was absolute trash. the cheapest pizza in your local grocery store frozen section is better than that shit.

3 Likes

Well after my dinner tonight I gotta say any pizzas probably better than big cheese & wings, made little ceasers look gourmet :confused:

1 Like

Anyone else get annoyed at their plants when they don’t want to get on the space with watering? Swtg half of em are drinking at twice the rate of the others all same size/type pots, same time transplanted. It’s not like a big deal, but man it’d be nice if they did things on my time instead of taking theirs😅

1 Like