Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Local lifeguards nicknamed me ā€œFroggieā€ as a kid. I was always catching em at the lake, finding eggs, tadpoles, keeping stuff in tanks for the summer then letting it all go in the swamps behind the house in the fall.

Hell, I STARTED the local frog jumping contest at our township lake. AND for the first 5 years a friend and I even RENTED frogs to kids who couldnā€™t catch their own. ā€œRent A Jumperā€ - 5 cents for the little guys, 15 for medium frogs and 25 cents for the bullfrogs. Looking back at it, those little guys were a deal cause they always jumped WAY father than the fat bullfrogs. :rofl: Usually made enough to buy ice cream for us and our sisters.

7 Likes

Man there are some bad movie.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the fridge so far guys, coming along really nicely, still some room but I canā€™t thank everyone enough for your generosity.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible! :rage:

Not seeing the Overgrow sticker I sent you @TopShelfTrees1 :thinking:

2 Likes

Goals! :fist:

2 Likes

I would :100:% get high af and watch this movie !
Frekin Roddy Piper ?!
One of my favorites to watch high is ā€œThey Liveā€ so Iā€™m already in. Plus he was one of my favorite wrestlerā€™s back in the day. Along with Captain Lou Albano, Jake the Snake, and many others.
BUT that preview sold it for me :joy:

Now Iā€™m off to find it haha. Iā€™m definitely watching that tonight.
ā€œItā€™s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And Iā€™m all out of bubblegum.ā€

:v: :blush: ā€  :heart:

2 Likes

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKā€™S DAY to you all! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: no peepers here yet in my part of ny

2 Likes

Ulster here so your either north or west of here

They are coming

1 Like

IF you have never had the pleasure of watching this early 90ā€™s DIRECT TO VIDEO classic, youā€™re in for a wild ride!

Donā€™t bother with ā€œReturn to Frogtownā€ (aka: Frogtown 2) as itā€™s no way as solid. BUT if you are into Troma movies then itā€™s worth checking out at least once. It stars Robert Zā€™Dar, aka ā€œTHE CHINā€, aka: MANIAC COP as Sam Hell instead of Piper.

1 Like

Your roughly an hour and a half north west of me. A little over the river.

I definitely have them making noise down here in Westchester haha
Can wait till itā€™s a little warmer and I can join them outside for the night.

The TOXIC AVENGER.
Funnier than all hell.
Troma had damn good gore back in the day.

2 Likes

Afternoon drive lol. Iā€™m thinking it might be pretty soon thatā€™ll be a reality :grinning:. Canā€™t wait to open the windows up and get fresh air

Ditto !
I was just telling someone last night that I canā€™t wait to drink lemonade outside, wear T-shirts around the yard, and drive with the windows down without the heat on.

3 Likes

LOL had doors open yesterday to air out the house :smiley: LOVE that smellā€¦

4 Likes

Feels so good to do it!

2 Likes

Outskirts of Montgomery here bud ! yeah soon enough please ! thankful to have a pond in the back yard I cannot wait to have fires fish and ā€œchill out ā€œ

1 Like

I was shirtless in the direct sun yesterday trimming three small autos :crazy_face:

I like doors open and windows when we start getting spring rain. So fresh smelling.

4 Likes