Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

Yikes bro! Old beans? Itā€™s rare I ever get one that doesnā€™t pop, even some ancient genetics. Breeder should be ashamed if not.

3 Likes

Hey! I just realized Iā€™m finally a regular! Woohoo :partying_face:

11 Likes

No they popped, just are not breaking ground after putting in beer cups.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s odd as well, bastards! I feel for you.

@BigMike55 As for consolation, a shout out to @anonymous4289, tried to pop 2 Black Snow directly in soil, trying to have the top full of EWC, as an attempt at adapting @JohnnyPotseedā€™s technique, failedā€¦ Now I have 2 more in EWC inside a saucer, and keeping it wet at all times, one of the reasons it didnā€™t work in the pot, the soil kept drying outā€¦ Fingers crossed :flushed: :man_farmer:

3 Likes

If youā€™re going to Brazil you let me know! World capital of bubble butts!

6 Likes

Come along with him, lots of coconut water to drinkā€¦ :sunglasses: :sweat_smile:

Ok, mixed with cachaƧa, famous caipirinha :hugs: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m leaning towards a batch of soil that ended up too hot to start seedlings
Never had that bad luck with my method before. I have some ā€˜mysteryā€™ seeds that Iā€™m going to set to pop and see if they come thru my soil. Hate using expensive beans to try and fail.

4 Likes

And Dancing Bears for guys named @Slick1
Donā€™t ask me how I know about Dancing Bears.

3 Likes

Well ok but mostly for research purposes :laughing:

Unless youā€™re talking about the Grateful Dead bears Iā€™m lost.

2 Likes

Iā€™m calling B.S.

3 Likes

Bear Stuff?

2 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s it. Bear Stuff.

2 Likes

Kudos dude!

3 Likes

Hey man I was having problem with poppin seeds same deal when they went in to soil they barley did anything but died I wasted 8 store bought beans as well ā€¦I was using my own mix of super soil and found out it was way to hot for seedling but a seedling in a cup with loamy soil for a week or two took to it but showed nitrogen shock whole grow

2 Likes

Strangely I have had some bad luck/rated with my seed popping lately as well. Not sure why but its odd lol.

2 Likes

We are all good. I need a break. I got some cleaning to to. I pay to much to disappear. Way to many friends to just walk a way from. In the beginning yes I was nervous. Always One Love.

3 Likes

I was actually having the same issue last week !
I kid you not !

All different strains, all from different people.

They popped just fine, and all looked really promising. Popped in under 2 days, and had nice long taproots.
Placed all of them into brand new seed starter mix inside a solo cupā€¦
Nothing came up out of the soil and live!
I had only two thatā€™s pushed the seeds above ground, but then stopped :cry:

I changed up my soil, by mixing in some extra perlite and worm castings, and the next ones are above ground and healthy looking so faršŸ¤ž

Thatā€™s just weird you say that, because I literally couldnā€™t get a single one out of many to sprout after going into solos last week.
I hope you get the next ones thou brother, Iā€™m sure you will, sorry they didnā€™t work for you.

Tell me what strain it was and Iā€™ll see if I can send you some.

:v: ā€  :heart:

4 Likes

I realized Iā€™m still a Basic User.

1 Like

Seriously? :thinking: how does that happen.

1 Like