Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

The 73 is the keeper bag .

1 Like

You probably worked it too long.
You want to stop before you see green.
A 73 or 120 worked for me.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t done it myself but my best friend was showing off his bubble bags and I just so happened to have some trim and larf lol. Closest thing Iā€™ve ever made to hash was compressed kief out the grinder

1 Like

Just found out my neighbors consist of one State Patrol Officer and a Detective. Lol. Been living here 3 months and just figured this out :joy: better make sure I donā€™t accidentally kick off the filter and smell up the whole block

4 Likes

Are you in a legal state or country?
Most legal states donā€™t give a second look.
My adopted son is a forensics detectiveā€¦ lol

Better hope they donā€™t have a dog :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

Not a legal state lol. Weā€™re still hiding out here in the Deep South.

4 Likes

Havenā€™t seen one just yet. I need to bake em a pie or donate to the sheriffs association.

1 Like

DAAAAMN! Those southern Bible belts donā€™t like any weed!- lol

1 Like

They just hit all the gas stations that were selling Delta 8. They are not weed friendly at all here. Makes me wanna grow even more lol.

1 Like

Yeah the south will make u feel like a crackhead around weed. :joy::weary:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s fair. I guess I am just a fan of old school hash. I just smoked some bubble hash from an amazing member here and I am a fan. Just still will never get over that old school hash.

2 Likes

I remember well that old school hash!
But, I really like the ease of dry ice hash! I also believe it holds much more flavor. JMO

3 Likes

Not sure if I have ever tried dry ice hash? :thinking:

1 Like

Iā€™m a fan!

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty low grade a guy can crank out some that gives shader a run for the money . Just wait till you pull the last couple bags when you try out yours ,youā€™ll soon see the quality improve .

Stop over at @JoeCrowe hash thread thereā€™s quality in what he turns out . @hollyho

1 Like

These are the bags I bought. For my first time should I use all 5? Or only x,x,and x? Or whatever.

Oops I forgot to add the pic lol

1 Like

Felt that on a spiritual level lmao

3 Likes

I know brother, itā€™s your hash I was just smoking :slight_smile: I get it, I am open to new things and will be running my own soon but there will always be a place in my heart and lungs for that stuff that got me through decades.

3 Likes

Iā€™d run them all see what you get and compare keep the grades separate the last bags you pull will be high quality just make sure your bags are in the right order before ya start.

2 Likes