Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 3)

You have been through some hellacious stuff in your life.

2 Likes

Yes but thankfully it was all in my head :laughing:

2 Likes

Right where that kind of shit should NOT be.
LOL

2 Likes

Hey guys! I know some of you use pizza boxes to dry your hashā€¦ I was wondering if those boxes you use at Christmas would work? Theyā€™re cardboard but thin. I use them to dry my seeds after harvest, would it work for hash?

@JoeCrowe @Floyd @SensiBowl

2 Likes

this week was a tower of fuck soup for me any anyone I know. My gut tells me the cosmos is making things quiet for a bit before something.

edit: Me after this tirimasu made of feces and rancid monkey sperm getting baked after this work week.

4 Likes

To an extent, I think it would. The cardboard is absorbing the moisture really. You could always cut a piece off a box thats more corrugated like a pizza box, toss it in the bottom of the other box as the new ā€œbottomā€ and dry the hash on top of it.

I recently (yesterday!) started drying some hash by putting it all on a plate of glass from one of my 3D printers. spread it out a little, then put one of those 25 micron drying screens on top to diffuse air flow, and had a small fan on low aimed towards it. 55% RH here at the moment, and that stuff is drying nicely. The glass plate makes it EASY to collect later :smiley:

Edit: NOW ya got me thinkingā€¦ What if I turned the heated bed on the 3D printer on to a low setting, and put the hash on that to dry. WAY finer temperature control than an oven. I could literally set it to the degree from room temp to 100Ā° C (way too hot). Hmmmmm Might need to experiment next timeā€¦

So the landlord wants the bouncy castle off the property and thatā€™s why ya gotta move. Dude, I told ya behind the walmart was dicey, but proudly displayed on your front lawn, with a bunch of people ā€œxā€™dā€ out on the side like the trophys marked on the side of a fighter plane, I told you that would raise a few eyebrows. Didnā€™t help that it was OBVIOUS that the slide went thru a basement window and into your basement. Ya coulda tried to hide that a little betterā€¦

4 Likes

Yah itā€™ll absorb some moisture to speed it up. If you want to sample a tiny bit dried super quick I use a toaster oven on low.

3 Likes

@Nagel420 @JoeCrowe what do you guys use to micro plane it?

Iā€™ve just chopped it up with a razor (right out of the freezer) like someone would do with the white powder. Then spread out on a 25 micron screen. I always have glass build plates from my printers around, and they work well with a razor. Might be more work than a microplaner, but I work with what I have. Seems to workā€¦ Gotta work fast though, its thin and thaws quickly

2 Likes

Mine was clumpy :grimacing: oopsā€¦

Have you guys made moon rocks? How do you make the oil that holds the hash on the bud? :yum:

1 Like

Everclear or isopropyl alcohol. Soak buds for 10 -15 seconds in the alcohol swirling ever so slightly. Then strain through a bamboo coffee filter (at least natural un bleached) the strained material goes right into a precious dish, which sits in another Pyrex (bigger) with water about 1/2 way in the outer dish, bring to a very slow boil (I have temps written in a book but Iā€™m not home atm) and over time the oil will evaporate/boil off and you will be left with amazing RSO. You can restrain the material another time or two for a/b/c grade. Also you need A TON OF VENTILATION when doing this, I run several fans and do it in my garage with all windows/doors open. Iā€™ve been doing this for well over 20 years and have refined it to pretty much perfection as I make this oil for several patients who have relied on me for a long time. @hollyho

9 Likes

I cut mine with an x-acto. Some hash is so gooey, I just pick it apart with the tip of the blade.

2 Likes

Check it out !like comment and subscribe :crazy_face:

8 Likes

You do have a lot of nice content in there.

5 Likes

@BigMike55 Thanks brother ! Iā€™m always out here trynna impress the ladies :crazy_face:ā€¦hopefully my box gets here at somepoint so I can try my hand at the DBHP!

5 Likes

Sup guys? I was talking with a friend about the possibility of knowing that one guy that goes by ā€œthe captainā€. Iā€™m not sure if this is a real trope or just some made for TV character.

So I decided that from now on Iā€™m going to introduce myself as ā€œThe Honorableā€ such and such. He said I should start wearing a monocle and introduce myself as baron. I liked the Honorable better until I saw what the barons hat looks like.

Iā€™m up in the air because as far as I know the Honorable doesnā€™t come with a dope boy hat.

5 Likes

I legally made my brother a baron for his birthday one year. Or you can be a count, duke, or lord.

4 Likes

What? LOLz! @parttime thatā€™s amazing! Let the prank wars commence.

3 Likes

Bruh. I also just found out you can buy stars? Iā€™m about to monetize them shits and charge the aliens light rent.

5 Likes

Star Baron sounds like a pretty great title

3 Likes