Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Itā€™s usually noon but for no particular reason.

2 Likes

Whenever I get home from work. Could be 2pm could be 7pm. Unstable finishing times suck.

3 Likes

Sylvester is my Valentine this year :wink:
Nobody has adopted him yet, and when I asked him if we ought to get another grow light so we could have even more plants, he thought it was a great idea. Heā€™s very cuddly too. So just about purrfect for me. :grin::laughing::black_heart::white_heart::black_heart:

13 Likes

Ya gotta love it when your pets (kids) are the bad influence :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Nice homework brah. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:
Way outta my budget though, lol. Plus, I got way to many lights already. I actually just pulled the quick trigger on a little cheap setup direct from Mars.
Got the 6" iFresh series inline(surprisingly cheaper than the 4" cuz it was on sale) and a 2Ɨ4. All cheaper than ScAmazon too.
This tent will end up being the pollen chucking tent in the future. So Iā€™ll eventually need a filter and probably an intake with filter aswell.

Iā€™m still trying to figure out how to get ahold of a fully automated ACI 4Ɨ4 or 5Ɨ5 setup. Itā€™s gonna be a hurdle for sure. The non-discrete shipping is really a drag.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Your not alone
@RainToday
Have a good nite

4 Likes

Newb questionā€¦

I built my first cloner todayā€¦

(waiting for sprayers to arrive)

Iā€™m curiousā€¦ In all my digging about how to build them, I havenā€™t heard what anyone is using IN themā€¦ Straight water? A rooting solution?

Cheers :metal:

4 Likes

Aww! Sweet valentine pal youā€™ve got there. Thanks for the companionable & kind reply. Hope you two are sleeping peacefully! Lights out for me too now.

2 Likes

I water when they need it but I grow outside and mostly in the ground. During the winter I keep a few plants going and again, only water when the pots get light or leaves droop.

2 Likes

prime customers on amazon can get things sent as a gift they will personalize a note as well as gift wrap for a fee just sent my son from canada to one the none legal states two seperate buys month apart both got there in tact and discrete Send a Gift - Amazon Customer Service

3 Likes

2024-02-15--15-57-05

My favourite time, plants are just rooting in and are about to explode :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Nice cloner I feed them a light veg at around 350 ppm . You could add some root booster but not necessary.

2 Likes

There are certain items that they wonā€™t do this for though. Like large tent boxes apparently.
Been down this road. :frowning:

Maybe you can order from someone on here who is a dealer / has a small shop & can special handle your order?

2 Likes

Any OG members here know much about outdoor security cameras ? Or any recommendations?
I currently have 6 outdoor wireless wifi Blink cameras from Amazon.
3 of them are causing me headaches.
I am also tired of changing batteries. All of the cameras are only accessible by ladder. So it is kind of a pain in the ass.

Would cameras that have wires be better/more reliable ? I am not afraid of drilling holes to run wires inside my home, I would seal them up good.

Main thing is my current cameras are not always reliable wifi wise, or the cameras just suck. Live view rarely works, and sometimes they donā€™t record me walking by at all.

2 Likes

The bigger systems by companies like Lorex are a lot better all around than wifi cameras like blink (or wyze, which I currently have around my place now). I had a wired system in my last place and it was awesome, sooo much better.

The only problem with them, you may need to know a little more about networks to be able to access the cameras from outside your place. But, that also means your security isnā€™t sitting in the cloud, itā€™s behind your own firewall.

2 Likes

I mean, cameras that are wired for power and video would always be more reliable if you can run the stuff. I am not current on the latest tech so I canā€™t make any recommendations.

1 Like

I am totally fine with not being able to access the cameras through my phone. I could still keep a blink camera or two around for that if I needed to.

I think Iā€™d like to go with the wired setupā€¦
I can run the wires myself no problem.

Couple questions for you guys.

How would I view these wired cameras? On my computer, or tv?
Is there like a separate thingy that it stores the videos on or how does that work?
Also, is there extensions for wires for the cameras?
2 cameras are in my drive way area and that is about 70 feet away or so from where the wires would be run to.

1 Like

Iā€™m not super knowledgeable, but I have 4 Ring cameras set up with wifi & each a solar panel to charge their battery. Works perfectly well, even in our cloudy and short-days pacific northwest.

2 Likes