Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Either 30min before or just as lights go on. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

With my outdoor, I have a early morning mist . Then again in the evening right before sundown.

I water whenever the hell I feel like it.

9 Likes

same sometimes they die LOL

1 Like

Same - I water whenever I make it in there. Couple times a day usually when in stretch, because our plumbing has issues so mostly I’m drawing from the hot water, so once the hot manages to arrive I have to stop. :confused:

2 Likes

It’s usually noon but for no particular reason.

2 Likes

Whenever I get home from work. Could be 2pm could be 7pm. Unstable finishing times suck.

3 Likes

Sylvester is my Valentine this year :wink:
Nobody has adopted him yet, and when I asked him if we ought to get another grow light so we could have even more plants, he thought it was a great idea. He’s very cuddly too. So just about purrfect for me. :grin::laughing::black_heart::white_heart::black_heart:

13 Likes

Ya gotta love it when your pets (kids) are the bad influence :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Nice homework brah. Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:
Way outta my budget though, lol. Plus, I got way to many lights already. I actually just pulled the quick trigger on a little cheap setup direct from Mars.
Got the 6" iFresh series inline(surprisingly cheaper than the 4" cuz it was on sale) and a 2×4. All cheaper than ScAmazon too.
This tent will end up being the pollen chucking tent in the future. So I’ll eventually need a filter and probably an intake with filter aswell.

I’m still trying to figure out how to get ahold of a fully automated ACI 4×4 or 5×5 setup. It’s gonna be a hurdle for sure. The non-discrete shipping is really a drag.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Your not alone
@RainToday
Have a good nite

4 Likes

Newb question…

I built my first cloner today…

(waiting for sprayers to arrive)

I’m curious… In all my digging about how to build them, I haven’t heard what anyone is using IN them… Straight water? A rooting solution?

Cheers :metal:

4 Likes

Aww! Sweet valentine pal you’ve got there. Thanks for the companionable & kind reply. Hope you two are sleeping peacefully! Lights out for me too now.

2 Likes

I water when they need it but I grow outside and mostly in the ground. During the winter I keep a few plants going and again, only water when the pots get light or leaves droop.

2 Likes

prime customers on amazon can get things sent as a gift they will personalize a note as well as gift wrap for a fee just sent my son from canada to one the none legal states two seperate buys month apart both got there in tact and discrete Send a Gift - Amazon Customer Service

3 Likes

2024-02-15--15-57-05

My favourite time, plants are just rooting in and are about to explode :grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Nice cloner I feed them a light veg at around 350 ppm . You could add some root booster but not necessary.

2 Likes

There are certain items that they won’t do this for though. Like large tent boxes apparently.
Been down this road. :frowning:

Maybe you can order from someone on here who is a dealer / has a small shop & can special handle your order?

2 Likes