AC Infinity FREE fan upgrade! Gotta see this

Here’s something all you AC Infinity S6 fan users may be interested in…

REDEEM YOUR CLOUDRAY S6 GEN 2 UPGRADE!
Here is some information about this replacement upgrade:

This upgrade will be sent to you free of charge.

If you purchased multiple units in the past, each one will be replaced (ex. if you purchased 3 units of CLOUDRAY S6, you will receive 3 units of CLOUDRAY S6 Gen 2).

You will not be required to send back your previous generation CLOUDRAY S6.

Please include the following information so we know you previously purchased CLOUDRAY S6 and experienced issues with it, and to facilitate your inquiry: order number, your fan’s QC code (locate the orange label on the fan), and shipping address.

Please allow time for our customer service department to address and process your replacement upgrade inquiry. While we strive to quickly address your messages, we are expecting greater volumes than usual.

YAY!!!

I’m replacing my 4 S6 fans.

Just visit AC infinity at the link below:
https://acinfinity.com/pages/redeem-your-cloudray-s6-gen-2-upgrade.html

22 Likes

Nice! I have 4! And I don’t have to send them back so I’ll have 8!! This fucking rules! Thanks!!

6 Likes

No worries! I think theyre really doing the right thing here. Pretty much “clickers” after moderate use. Im only thru two grows, and the 3 fans I’ve used full term are all clicking. Only fan thats not a clicker was in clone tent and not in recip mode.

I actually called in 3 of them for warranty earlier today, and they were all set. Going thru warranty, have to return my clickers, but now I get to keep them after I went through the upgrade program.

Pretty awesome!

8 Likes

Im trying right now to see if I can get Gen 2 fan for the AC Grow System I bought recently. Not a “Fan Purchase” per se, but it comes in the kit. If they say no, I’ll just warrantee it.

Definitely taking advantage of this offer…

3 Likes

Amazing! Thanks heaps for that info @supersecretjim. I’m using AC Infinity fans exclusively and have 4 of the Gen 1 S6s that have developed the nasty click. I was just going to take it on the chin, as the click is the only fault I can find with them and otherwise I’m a very happy customer.

I just sent them a message to check if mine are eligible as they weren’t bought direct from AC Infinity, but through retailers here in Aus. I’m not holding my breath that they’ll replace them, but I’ve got my fingers crossed all the same :crossed_fingers:

Thanks again for the heads up!

3 Likes

Yeah, were gonna see a huge surplus of fans out there. Wonder what this will do to the market.

Well, anyways…send me your old unwanted fans!
:rofl:
Seriously though, I’ll pay something. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Looks like they’re just asking for the QC code on the orange sticker on the fan. One of mine had come off, but luckily I found an old photo with the sticker showing in it.

I sent customer service an email on the 6th explaining I heard about the new fans, but pointed out I’d have to purchase other fans in order to send in my clicking ones.

@blowdout2269 I think most of us run with the minimum fan we need - I know I’ll be turning my clicky ones into immobile ones. I think we’ll all get spoiled by a new level of normal and buy even more fans :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you. I’ve filled out the form as well, hopefully mine will get upgraded as well.

The only orange sticker I found on mine though wasn’t a QC code, just an orange sticker with letters & numbers on it. I hope that’s what they wanted?

Ohh mine wasn’t either, but I did give them the order #, the store I got them from and the shipping tracking # and my address. So hopefully this works out for me as well.

1 Like

I did the same @CADMAN. I’m pretty sure the places I bought them from are “authorized dealers” so hopefully all will be good.

If not, I might try contacting the the retailers direct and see what their thoughts are.

1 Like

Excatlty, I got mine from an authorized dealer and specifically had the authorized dealer order them fans for me from AC infinity directly since they didn’t have them in stick at that time.

If they don’t wanna believe me, I can send photos of both fans, the Orginal boxes, all the documents and the contents of the boxes since I didn’t even open any of the extras that came with them. They still look brand new.

@Mad_Barry the orange sticker on your fans, it was an actual QR code? Or just a Letter with some numbers? I don’t see any QR code sticker anywhere on mine.

1 Like

@CADMAN yes, I think so (I could be wrong). That’s what I sent them anyway. All of mine had a H followed by 4 numbers.

I’ll see what they say when they get back to me (I think it’s night time there at the moment).

Honestly, I doubt there will be a problem the more I think of it. They’ve already shown very good intentions by making the offer in the first place and clearly want to keep their customers happy. Even if we have to go through the respective “middle men” I’m sure they will be able to help out.

1 Like

Yes exactly, same as mine. So hopefully that is what they are referring too.

1 Like

I wonder if they will honor Amazon purchase on these.
I tried on their clone dome about 6 months ago which came broke and they specifically said then no Amazon.

1 Like

I hate clicking fans, I have 2 in my flower tent now. Saw this thread and though it was great they are standing behind their products, so I ordered 3 of the new S6 v2’s.

3 Likes

Everything I have bought has been through Amazon and they honored my exhaust fan warranty.

3 Likes

Mine just started acting up when it’s osculating boy does it sound like crap. And it will go normal speed the slow down then regular speed :joy: this saved me from having to replace I think the warranty passed. Ty for sharing :pray:

2 Likes

Woah. Very cool. I have 4 of these fans and they all click when oscillating. I ended up just turning off the oscillation and using them in one position. Someone took some apart and found it was cheap plastic gears wearing out quickly. By far the only negative experience I’ve had with any ac infinity stuff. Their other fans, tents, filters, etc have all been top notch in my experience.

4 Likes

Happy to give the heads up!
AC Infinity didnt get specific about world locales… Being in Australia, things could be different. Interesting to see if its the world market, or just US thats being extended this fan upgrade opportunity.

2 Likes

Its funny, I always remove those stickers as soon as I unpackage things. QC, QR, Random labels… All removed and spot cleaned with ISO.