Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Yeah it could probably use a cleaning. Iā€™ll get to it.

What you canā€™t see is the fine literature just out of frame obscured by drug paraphernalia.

I sometimes think about this as Iā€™m cultivating cannabis. Many people are seeking ā€œkeepersā€; known values. Trying to hold on to something that is, by nature, transient. I consider the trillions of seeds out there, and wonder ā€œWhy would I try so hard to hold on to something past, when there is so much potential in what is here in front of me, and in what is yet to come?ā€
I understand some folks depend on this for their livelihood, but I wonā€™t be sad if I canā€™t clone my favorite- ever plant; there is more wonder in this species than I can ever hope to experience.

3 Likes

I did the past seed nostalgia thing. It was fun. But youā€™re right.

1 Like

@Foreigner I can see lots of wonderful images!!! After all, Abbbian sees!!
:flushed: :male_detective: :partying_face:

Awesome hiding place brother!!
:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just read something about Panera Bread having launched a ā€œRoman Empire Menu.ā€ I wonder what other time periods their menu will reflect in coming days since they profess to be pan era.

1 Like

Not sure where to post this, but I got married today! No better time to use my giant King Palm blunt I won from @Ris. Thanks man! We both know how to do it right :+1: :ring:

23 Likes

Big congratulations, @Natea!! :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face: :tada: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations to you both on your very special day, Natea!

May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations.

Best marriage advice: donā€™t have a serious conversation after 8pm

I recently had anniversary number 1.

5 Likes

Ha! @Foreigner rocking the Grandma lamp. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congrats @Natea !!!

You did it! You didnā€™t kill each otherā€¦ yet! :rofl:

5 Likes

Congratulations and/or condolences!

Bless you on this new chapter.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! We were dating for over 10 years so we have worked out a lot of the kinks already :heart_eyes:. She is the best girl I have ever met!

7 Likes

Congrats @Natea!!

4 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

Congrats @Natea!

2 Likes

Are the Canadian gov websites still down after that hacker attack? Iā€™m not able to track the status of my firearms licenseā€¦has been almost 169 days since submittedā€¦usually takes 60-90 days. Jeez.

2 Likes

Necessary escape

11 Likes

Nice fireplace

3 Likes

Roaring fire, space heater on floor :thinking:

2 Likes

Bahaha

It was freezing over night! Frost warning

Had it to help warm up in the morningā€¦

3 Likes