Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Usually if I say ā€œno jokeā€ Iā€™m not joking but not always.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen him do this!

1 Like

Itā€™s true, no joke.

4 Likes

Nothing very good at the moment just different 3% codes like CCFC

What are you looking for? I can suggest other brands with similar products that have maybe better deals right now.

Like for example this Viparspectra KS5000 is looking nice with the $100 clickable coupon and then code DRMJCOCO, $360 vs $460 for a comparable Mars FC4800

4 Likes

I currently need a tent and inline(s), quick lol.

1 Like

Size? Like a 5x5 or what? Figure if multiple inline fans then itā€™s not a shorty

1 Like

I was trying to get a 5Ɨ5 setup from ACI. Like, the works. But they do not ship discreetly. Gotta figure something out to do that.
For now I need a 2Ɨ4 and at least one inline fan.
I was leaning towards MarsHydro.

1 Like

Ok lemme work a few minutes and see what I can suggest for options including maybe ACI shipped stealth

1 Like

Itā€™s plain-as-day whatā€™s in there packaging.
Ris has been helping me try and find a work around.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Yea best suggestions Iā€™ve seen are Amazon ACI store sent as a gift packed into an Amazon box, hopefully Ris can figure it out for you.

1 Like

I donā€™t think theyā€™ll do it with all products though.
Cuz I went all the way to check out with that item and it did not give me the option.:frowning:

1 Like

This one @luxton
ā€¦ @BeTheLight you might like this thread too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah- Talk about LOUD packaging. That was an interesting choice on their part.

Hope everyoneā€™s doing well and keepinā€™ warm this morning, tending happy gardens. Canā€™t complain, here. Wrapping up a long weekend with prep for the next run.
Quick question, though- and most of the appropriate threads seem closed. Itā€™s the first time weā€™ve kept our beans refrigerated, and Iā€™m probably overthinking it, but is there anything yā€™all typically do to ā€œclimatizeā€ cold seeds, or just straight into the warm water with 'em?
Thanks in advance
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

1 Like

Meow goes the cow cat

Hey @Coffin_Dodger . I always let my seeds thaw for 1 day before I try to germinate them. I try to minimize any sudden shock. Also, I always dry/cure my seeds for at least 1 month in a dark cool place before I put them in the freezer. I have 40 + year old seeds that still pop like they were made yesterday. Have a wonderful day. :rainbow:

4 Likes

For real. :frowning:

1 Like

Do you guys water when lights are going off or turning on lol

1 Like

I like to water 30 min or so before lights on

1 Like

@BeTheLight
I always run coco so I like to water in flower every day if possible right before lights on

1 Like

Mars has a beta DIY kit builder on their website, I made a test kit- 5x5, 730w EVO fixture, two clip fans, a 6ā€ inline with smart controller duct and carbon filter, supplemental UV strips and a negative pressure pole kit, it was around $1300 with free shipping before any code, but wouldnā€™t check out right, was only showing the price of the tent even though the whole kit was in the cart. If you can send an order through there, they definitely ship discreetly

@blowdout2269 just did a kit: 5x5, FC-8000 EVO, 6ā€ inline with smart controller/duct/carbon filter, two oscillating fans, negative pressure bars, and the full Adlite supplement bar set of 2x/ea IR30/UV55/R55 comes to $1577, minus 3% with code DAWSON or MARSOG takes it to $1530 with free discreet shipping. If the AC angle doesnā€™t work out that seems like a killer kit

1 Like