Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

Speaking off space has anyone else watched 3 body problem on Netflix? As a Sci-fi nerd, I found it interesting and plausible.

4 Likes

Not yet, but itā€™s on my short listā€¦ Is it worth it?

1 Like

If you like sci-fi, then yes it is worth the watch.

1 Like

It was incredible. I binge watched it in a day! My favorite part was the fact the wall facers have to live 400 years and never tell anyone their plan.

1 Like

Iā€™m just starting episode 1ā€¦spoiler alert? Lol :joy:

1 Like

That show is strait top end physics theoryā€™s. Mind opening shit.

1 Like

heh heh when you watch the show, youā€™ll realize that wasnā€™t a spoiler at all. Youā€™ll have no f-ing clue about what I just said until you see it in the show.

3 Likes

Right on, I love shows like this! :metal:. Back to it, ruddy dogs needing to pee and round around šŸ¤·:grin:

1 Like

Good morning growmios! :bird: :bug:

Iā€™ve heard really great things about the 3-body books, they are highly regarded, but have never read them.

Iā€™m torn between picking them up and just jumping into Netflix.

1 Like

The books are like reading Einsteinā€™s General relativity, extreme physics theory put to story. Some parts I had to re read like 5 times to understand it all. The Netflix is like 10% but done well and spread out so they can do sequels.

2 Likes

Did the same thing, binged watched it. Two others worth a watch are Iron Reign and Brothers Sun.

2 Likes

Dammit!! I turnee it off just before I went to sleep last night, but bloody pot-brain, I forgot about it and am finishing a movie this morning! So much time spent not watching it! Doh! Hahaha

Bookmarkedā€¦I love stuff like this :heart_eyes:

today is my birthday so i decided to go to a pool hall and play for 2-3 hours. iā€™m terrible at it but i want to get into it. overall enjoyable experience. :+1: does anyone on here play pool?

13 Likes

My dad used to pool shark folks at his local bar in university. :rofl: , heā€™s really good at math and just stated ā€œitā€™s all about the anglesā€.

I wasnā€™t great but had fun playing with him but always got my ass kicked.

Happy birthday @anonymous4289 !!!

5 Likes

Yea I play once in awhile, I like playing pool it is relaxingā€¦ oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY @anonymous4289 uessing you turned 23 todayā€¦:grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

turned 35 today. i feel 25 but iā€™m an old man now.

6 Likes

Yes, terribly!

Happy Birthday, buddy. Hope your day is everything you want it to be :slight_smile:

2 Likes

naw your a pup. iā€™m turning 43 end of this month and iā€™m still a child. :rofl:

4 Likes