Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 4)

Happy Birthday @anonymous4289 :smiley: :birthday:

3 Likes

So that’s why you haven’t been coming by my thread :laughing:

1 Like

Oh snap. It’s @anonymous4289 birthday? I’m always a day or two late on these things. Happy bday you old ass MF.

2 Likes

I’ve been keeping my eye on you, but I don’t know anything about hydro and felt kind of helpless when you were having issues. I’m always there though :wink:

3 Likes

It’s all good. I actually plunked some clones down in some coast of Maine. I just water them every couple of days and I have no problems. Is soil the answer? I dunno.

2 Likes

I think you nailed it with the temp problem and the roots. I’m always amazed at what you guys pull off with hydro. EC’s and PH and milliliters of gypsum. It boggles my mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did everyone remember to flip…

…their @Foreigner calendar to April on Monday?

9 Likes

It is that time of the month.

4 Likes

This may be the hottest pic yet.

2 Likes

It might be my favorite.

2 Likes

Oh wow. That is a tasteful family appropriate calendar. I missed out on that one!

5 Likes

My wife’s exact words when it arrived in the mail:

“What is wrong with you?”

He keeps my girls company. In this case, it’s two boys and a girl :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hahaha. I see you’re a man after my own heart. The day doesn’t feel complete if I don’t hear those magic words from my wife.

5 Likes

Funny we all have little things to keep our plants company… Personally, I have a zombie gnome named Jacob :joy::metal:

6 Likes

This is Hakken MeLüngsout, a troll that thinks he’s a leprechaun. Either way he’s brought me luck!

8 Likes

thanks for the birthday wishes, :+1:

3 Likes

It was half her idea so it’s what’s wrong with both of us.

4 Likes

Happy birthday @anonymous4289 :birthday:

4 Likes

Hope you had a happy birthday !!
@anonymous4289
:birthday: :tada: :balloon: :gift:

P.S. I love pool. It is one of my favorite games to play when I can :100:%

1 Like

Happy Birthday @anonymous4289 …hope it was a good one!

3 Likes