Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 4)

I thought you were talking about the west coast here, and I was nodding along in agreement, hahaha

2 Likes

I 100% agree. We took a private hummer tour and definitely saw some shit. Iā€™m from Detroit and even my danger triggers were ringing loud.

3 Likes

@Sintax Windsor here i hear you i feared the good guys on my trip in 2018 airport lock down on our, my wife and my departure. we stayed in Negril boarded bus to air port all good got to a war zone someone brought 2 sea cans of guns to the island whole island came under marshal law

2 Likes

I got caught in some very civil civil unrest in Panama. No way do I want to be caught in civil unrest in Jamaica.

4 Likes

I just wish I had brought back more then 2 seeds lol. Both were males and didnā€™t show till so late in the season.

1 Like

I brought a few but also all males except one that died mysteriously.

1 Like

it was a wild 72 hours

1 Like

Dude mine were super big super strong, never fed them but once with worm casting tea. Some kinda indica with big leafs. Soon as it was really hot out they just exploded in size.

1 Like

What did you do to start trouble in Panama? Canā€™t take @Foreigner anywhere 1ā€‹:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I was still a relative noob.

I swear it wasnā€™t me. The driver comes into the restaurant 3 hours early yelling my name telling me we have to go because the roads are all blocked and weā€™ll never make it to the airport in time.

Something about not paying govt workers.

We made it to the airport on time.

3 Likes

I received a returned letter from February!
I donā€™t know the who, other than "Adrian " from GA.
Please contact me so I can get them to you

2 Likes

Couple storm clouds that are thinking about splitting around us

9 Likes

the beach and river sky of water! :pray: great pics.

2 Likes

Adding on to what I said about cleaning your clipper lighter

I saw that you have to clean the flint dust from the flint wheel. But also saw that you might not need to do this if you use it regularly.

Well, that was a lie. Mine is very dirty and turns out thatā€™s another reason it wasnā€™t working as well.

I got a spare now but Iā€™ve been basically just refilling one clipper from a can of butane and getting my flints from used up Bic lighters, thereā€™s like a shitload of flint left on those actually.

1 Like

Itā€™s been a nice cost savings, I used to have to get a lot of Bic lighters

i donā€™t know if it qualifies as chat and i already posted in the ā€˜post your petsā€™ but figured it would be fine posting in here.

i donā€™t know if this link will work but my tattoo artist just did a small 4x4 ā€œpainting of your pets portraitā€ giveaway contest and i won. hereā€™s the link below. her username on instagram is ā€œkatiecaintattoosā€ . check her work out, this is a link of her painting my dog (if the link works)

2 Likes

so i found out my grandma passed away today. i donā€™t really know how to feel about that. she was on a breathing tube for the past week so it was bound to happen. she was put in a nursing home for dementia issues for a while now. even with all of that aside i donā€™t really know how i felt about her in general.

iā€™ve had multiple memories i didnā€™t expect. she could made a killer pasta sauce, it always went well with buttered bread. we got her to play tony hawk pro skater on ps1. making a big rubberband ball, stacking cards into houses, etc.

edit: canā€™t forget eating ice cream out of the tub while watching the championship chicago bulls play

sorry for oversharing

20 Likes

I think the 2nd paragraph speaks to how you feel about her. Condolences, bud.

9 Likes

Thank you so much for this, I have a metal clipper that just needs a flint, and this never occured to me :clap:

1 Like

Focus on that pasta sauce that you clearly loved. Thatā€™s the way to keep her alive in your heart, the love.

My condolences.

8 Likes